Working Salukis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Kate, As you suggested, the best thing to do is to go to as many lurcher shows as you can, and talk to as many people as you can. Some will know nothing but tell you they do. Others, less forward,

I reckon Kate b has been on here before and has a sack bigger than you your will be playing conkers in the lay-bys

To the people who are slagging the OP off: just for once, stop your trolling. There are still genuine people out there who come on here looking for the information they so badly want. And if, just may

Posted Images

kate n bobza lol could just see me in you driving up the road with the pack for night out ,we would be stopping every layby to empty the sack :boogy:atb bobza xx

I reckon Kate b has been on here before and has a sack bigger than you your will be playing conkers in the lay-bys Edited by mick1212
  • Like 8

Anyway, glad to give you all a bit of a laugh on a wednesday evening. If anyone's got a REALLY hilarious comment to make, go right ahead and hit me with it. I'm stuck in a weird house in France with a broken down car and I could do with a giggle. xx

Welcome to the hunting life , slightly confused where you live London or France ? :hmm:

What did you use your lurcher on and what you looking to do with any new dog that you might get wether its a Chihuahua or a saluki ?

• Like 1

Hi Ferretess. I didn't work my last lurcher but I regretted it, because I realised from her natural hunting abilities that that was what she was born to do. By the time I wised up she was too old. I want to work my next one, but I also want to get a pup with good enough lines to breed from and know I'll find good sensible lurcher loving homes for her off spring. I lived in the countryside in county Kilkenny Ireland for 15 years and that's where I got my Sulya. When my marriage broke up I moved to London. I'm now in France on holiday but stuck with a broken down car!

Hi Ferretess. I didn't work my last lurcher but I regretted it, because I realised from her natural hunting abilities that that was what she was born to do. By the time I wised up she was too old. I want to work my next one, but I also want to get a pup with good enough lines to breed from and know I'll find good sensible lurcher loving homes for her off spring. I lived in the countryside in county Kilkenny Ireland for 15 years and that's where I got my Sulya. When my marriage broke up I moved to London. I'm now in France on holiday but stuck with a broken down car!

Bit of a bummer on holiday and car broken down , sounds like fun .

So you say your looking for working your new dog when you get one but what are you going to work it with or on ? You going out yourself ?

well I'm thinking lamping but first I'll find the dog and then i'll decide what suits her. Dog comes first. I feel like she's already out there and just waiting for me to find her.... It's like fate. Only thing is want luck money with her and if you ask someone to give you luck money how can it be luck money anymore? Is that just an Irish thing or do they know about it in England and Scotland?

• Like 1