my poison is menthol and cherry it tastes like tunes the pen I use cool fire IV + good set up :)

You still got it on 40w? There was that much smoke i though I was i was in hay bale fire when I had a go of yours instead of mine, would rather inhale tear gas than smoke that again.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plastic...setup...sweet spot...mod...rank...stick with it..........did you come from the air rifle section before you answered this post.........................

You bunch of poofs.   Buy some fags, drink some beers, shag some girls, be happy   You're a loooooong time dead

Current studies say that vaping is 99% less harmful than smoking so significantly lower risk but risk all the same ... I don't vape to quit I vape because I enjoy it.

Posted Images

go for the n/ patches on your shoulder , my mate using them and not smoked for 3 weeks :thumbs: ,i stopped 25 years ago just on 100% will power, when ever i fancied a smoke i used drink (water, and eat a orange ) these deff stop the cravings :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Just man up and give up like the man above, I did the same but just rode out the cravings...

• Like 1

They are a sub ohm set up... imo your wasting your time with a 50/50 mix, get a 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg mix, and low nicotine levels mine are 3% nicotine

I have a bottle of sub ohm here, blackastair 80% VG 20% pg. 3%. When I smoke it can't really taste anything and still want fag after.

Can get that make very easy what do you think best flavour is?

Atb

They are a sub ohm set up... imo your wasting your time with a 50/50 mix, get a 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg mix, and low nicotine levels mine are 3% nicotine

I have a bottle of sub ohm here, blackastair 80% VG 20% pg. 3%. When I smoke it can't really taste anything and still want fag after.

Can get that make very easy what do you think best flavour is?

Atb

You have to play about with the wattage and the amount of air until you hit the sweet spot :D

Im on Skittles and Rhubarb and Custard... everyone like different flavours

• Like 1

Stick with the Vape mate. You won't regret it. You will figure out what you like soon enough. There's just so much choice it's hard to drop on what flavour, what VG/PG mix, what coils and what wattage suits you.

VG/PG is the mix. As a rule the high VG stuff is for big clouds. It is a much higher viscosity liquid and it can burn some coils out.

Higher PG gives more flavour, is much lower viscosity and more coil friendly but also gives more throat hit and some people find it too harsh.

As a rule the lower PG stuff doesn't require such a high nicotine level due to the extra throat hit. But it's all down to the individual.

If I'm not mistaken your using an isub Apex tank there? Probably a 0.5 coil.

Go for a 50/50 VG PG mix. The "simply vapes" range is good stuff.

I can send you a bottle of the simply vapes stuff if you want? I owe you one for sorting me out with that catapult anyway.

My personal favourites are Murray mint (toffee with a hint of mint, but not menthol) and rhubarb and custard. The latter tastes just like the rhubarb and custard sweets.

Stick with the Vape mate. You won't regret it. You will figure out what you like soon enough. There's just so much choice it's hard to drop on what flavour, what VG/PG mix, what coils and what wattage suits you.

VG/PG is the mix. As a rule the high VG stuff is for big clouds. It is a much higher viscosity liquid and it can burn some coils out.

Higher PG gives more flavour, is much lower viscosity and more coil friendly but also gives more throat hit and some people find it too harsh.

As a rule the lower PG stuff doesn't require such a high nicotine level due to the extra throat hit. But it's all down to the individual.

I can send you a bottle of the simply vapes stuff if you want? I owe you one for sorting me out with that catapult anyway.

My personal favourites are Murray mint (toffee with a hint of mint, but not menthol) and rhubarb and custard. The latter tastes just like the rhubarb and custard sweets.

Dont owe me nothing mate.

Thanks have a better understanding now. My main problem has been all smoke and no taste ect.

Im using a 80% 20% VG pg at the minute so going to trie a 50/50 or 60/40 and see if that makes a difference.

Wouldn't you think companies would make a 2ml tester bottle. Atb

That's not a bad set up ..

Coolfire plus and sub G tank ???

I've got a coolfire tc & few different tanks..

I'd go for the more premium liquids the cheap ones from town are all a bit naff..

A good cheap on line one I can recommend are rainbow vapes and cotswolds.. ( these are vendors)

I like the bakery type juices, custard doughnut or battonburg lol ..

I go for higher vg and still get good flavour. .

I go 70/30 or 80/20 but I vape at higher temps 50/60/70 watts.

Tastes and flavours are all pretty subjective.. You'll find a few you like eventually..

• Like 1

Dont owe me nothing mate.

Thanks have a better understanding now. My main problem has been all smoke and no taste ect.

Im using a 80% 20% VG pg at the minute so going to trie a 50/50 or 60/40 and see if that makes a difference.

Wouldn't you think companies would make a 2ml tester bottle. Atb

Yeh that would make sense mate.

Some shops will have tasters for you to try but not many.

To give you an idea of the amount of flavours I've gone through. And I must of chucked the same amount away in empty bottles...

7BE3C088-183C-4311-86A6-3229DA28F3D0_zps

My setup, Wismec Rx200 200w Mod and Aspire Cleito tank with 0.2 ohm coil...

76924E03-6B4F-4990-8029-7A8E5ECF7D7E_zps