I've never bought more than a 50 ml bottle.. Mainly buy 30's or 10's do you have to steep them big bottles ??

I'd be sick, if I never liked them..

Had some horrible juice lol

That 120ml I've got came ready steeped but some do need steeping. Usually says when you buy them if they do.

The problem with the big bottles is even if they are nice, you get fed up of the same juice before it's gone.

I've had that 120ml for a few months. It's lovely but I'm fed up of it now.

I can fairy consistently vape the same juices over and over..

I've been thinking about making my own supply.. Do you buy concentrated flavours, the the PG vg and nic .. Do you make standard mixes or do you try blend flavours? ?

I've had juice off these

http://molejuice.uk

Quite cheap but need weeks to steep..

You buy the PG and VG liquid. You can get it ready mixed 50/50 80/20 etc to simplify things. Then you add the required amount of favour concentrate and then the required amount of nicotine liquid.

There are calculators online to help you get the mix right.

You can mix multiple flavours and play around. I worked out roughly I can make 30ml for about £1 give or take.

• Like 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plastic...setup...sweet spot...mod...rank...stick with it..........did you come from the air rifle section before you answered this post.........................

You bunch of poofs.   Buy some fags, drink some beers, shag some girls, be happy   You're a loooooong time dead

Current studies say that vaping is 99% less harmful than smoking so significantly lower risk but risk all the same ... I don't vape to quit I vape because I enjoy it.

Posted Images

Currently using the MVP 3.0 and an Arctic subtank. Was using the aspire Atlantis for a while, really rated it. Make my own juice for the most part at least 70% VG. If I have to buy juice it's usually something vanilla or custard.

What make is that one you have

Im currently using the Aspire Cliteo o.4omh coils at 35w's with an 80/20 mix

Have a look on FB for Daddypigs sauce loads to choose from at sensible prices £15 for 100ml

Although I've got my own vaping set up I like to have a bang on the wife's Cliteo now and again.

I've never bought more than a 50 ml bottle.. Mainly buy 30's or 10's do you have to steep them big bottles ??

That 120ml I've got came ready steeped but some do need steeping. Usually says when you buy them if they do.

The problem with the big bottles is even if they are nice, you get fed up of the same juice before it's gone.

I've been thinking about making my own supply.. Do you buy concentrated flavours, the the PG vg and nic .. Do you make standard mixes or do you try blend flavours? ?

I've had juice off these

You buy the PG and VG liquid. You can get it ready mixed 50/50 80/20 etc to simplify things. Then you add the required amount of favour concentrate and then the required amount of nicotine liquid.

You can mix multiple flavours and play around. I worked out roughly I can make 30ml for about £1 give or take.

Do you have mich wastage ie unvapeable juice ??

I'm pretty fussy lol..

Think I set the bar high from the off, with some tasty juice but it's not cost effective to pay £16 + for 30 mls.

I'm going to look into making my own some more..

Any you guys re build the clieto coils ?? Seen a few vids and fancy trying that too..

Ah mate very hard to explain. Get a 10 ml bottle and give it a go mate. I really like it and smoke it now using clapton coils and it vapes nicely. The less ohms in the coil the more smoke and in turn uses alot more juice. I currently use a 0.5ohm clapton coil and really like it.

i use a kangertech drip box jobbie , i was using a 90/10 mix with no flavour , i wanted to use it up the highseat so i wanted as little smell and vapour as possible with a very good throat hit.

im now using a 50/50 mix , 24mg nicotene , with no flavour .

i smoked 60 fags a day for years , i hated smoking but im a total nicotene addict , i havent had a fag for about 6/8 weeks now , i hardly ever even think about fags to be honest , (its nicotene i crave , not fags) .

ive messed about with e cigs before , but ive realised now that you need something that suits you , i dont want /need / like flavours , i just need nicotene .

mine actually tastes like im running it on red diesel lol.

• Like 2

Ah mate very hard to explain. Get a 10 ml bottle and give it a go mate. I really like it and smoke it now using clapton coils and it vapes nicely. The less ohms in the coil the more smoke and in turn uses alot more juice. I currently use a 0.5ohm clapton coil and really like it.

I would get 10ml bottles but the shop near me only sells 30ml at £8 a pop so its a expensive way to find out you don't like it.

Been looking into getting it online.

Atb

I've had juice off these

Do you have mich wastage ie unvapeable juice ??

I'm pretty fussy lol..

Think I set the bar high from the off, with some tasty juice but it's not cost effective to pay £16 + for 30 mls.

I'm going to look into making my own some more..

Any you guys re build the clieto coils ?? Seen a few vids and fancy trying that too..

You get a bit of wastage mate but it costs peanuts to make so you don't mind giving it away. I've got a few mates who Vape so one of them usually likes something I make if I don't want it. Lol.

I've not got into building coils yet. These Cleito 0.2s last me long enough not to worry about them.