Tyson Fury 29 October.

Fury will probably put it off again with some shite excuses till Wlad's in his 50s to be on the safe side.

Wvlad is more likely to pull out he's old and tired what's he going to do different this time he'll do the same jab jab clinch with the occasional right hand he says he didn't let his hands go highs time that's the reason what about the Jennings fight then he peformed the same then with people saying he's injured his hand or simply slowing down if Wvlad comes to fight this time he'll get knocked out fury is playing Wvlad at his own game the real mind game master

Mind game master. :laugh::laugh: You are crediting him with a bit more intelligence than he deserves. More to the point, what's fury going to do this time instead of reverse round the ring for 12 rounds keeping his opponent safely at arms length?

I don't believe Klitschko would even have the rematch if he didn't think he stood half a chance. It's not like he's skint is it? Everyone has written him off as being out-bored again over 12 rounds. I don't think so.

P.S I did mean out-bored, not out-boxed.

Personally think it will be another win for Tyson either way be it long drawn out clinch fest or by way of ko if kiltscho wins then he a legend as he will of beat Father Time as is a fact fury is at it fast approaching g his peak years

Interesting tes ahead AJ n Parker be a real fight parker won't come for money he will come too win he got good attitude n skills I expect AJ too win though, think Parker taking another two fflights before his mandatory with AJ top man can't wait fir this fight

I expect aj to flatten Parker in less than five rounds to be honest be more intrested to see Haye fight aj

do you think it will ever happen ??

Fury will probably put it off again with some shite excuses till Wlad's in his 50s to be on the safe side.

Wvlad is more likely to pull out he's old and tired what's he going to do different this time he'll do the same jab jab clinch with the occasional right hand he says he didn't let his hands go highs time that's the reason what about the Jennings fight then he peformed the same then with people saying he's injured his hand or simply slowing down if Wvlad comes to fight this time he'll get knocked out fury is playing Wvlad at his own game the real mind game master

Mind game master. :laugh::laugh: You are crediting him with a bit more intelligence than he deserves. More to the point, what's fury going to do this time instead of reverse round the ring for 12 rounds keeping his opponent safely at arms length?

I don't believe Klitschko would even have the rematch if he didn't think he stood half a chance. It's not like he's skint is it? Everyone has written him off as being out-bored again over 12 rounds. I don't think so.

P.S I did mean out-bored, not out-boxed.

I'm sorry but that's the point of boxing to hit and not be hit fury will once again prove the doubters and haters wrong but people will still say it's a fluke etc of Wvlad was old

I think its a more interesting fight than the first simply because Klitcsko looked totally shot and Fury beat him at his own game im not sure if Fury can box any differently to the first time so it will either be a repeat of the first or Klitcsko will roll back the years either way we get a definitive answer.

I think its a more interesting fight than the first simply because Klitcsko looked totally shot and Fury beat him at his own game im not sure if Fury can box any differently to the first time so it will either be a repeat of the first or Klitcsko will roll back the years either way we get a definitive answer.

Don't you think fury has changed his Style and adapted from previous bouts From the chisora rematch he really started changing his style switching stance etc I think he can adapt to anything wvlad brings personally if Wvlad wants a good dog fight it will only end in tears for him

Very good on the inside and can play it dirty and rough like he did with Cunningham

Kiltscho n Cunningham light years apart

Yes true I'm just pointing out his fury will adapt lets just hope it's a great fight

Guest Navek

I just want see a fight...not boxing ...just a good old toe to toe ....a man who wants his title back with all his heart ..and a man who wants to keep his title with all his heart giving it all they've got .....

Mr fury was hard at training last night, well training his vocal cords, he was out the local caravan site last with few of my mates and neighbours, was by all accounts a very decent fella, spent a lot of time talking and getting pics done, which although I don't particular think much of the fella, is very down to earth of him... To think this guy holds the belts that were once held by some of the all time greats, and is singing away on a wee campsite in cumbria seems quite surreal to me

Mr fury was hard at training last night, well training his vocal cords, he was out the local caravan site last with few of my mates and neighbours, was by all accounts a very decent fella, spent a lot of time talking and getting pics done, which although I don't particular think much of the fella, is very down to earth of him... To think this guy holds the belts that were once held by some of the all time greats, and is singing away on a wee campsite in cumbria seems quite surreal to me

:thumbs: