Tyson Fury 29 October.

He thinks by all this pissing about he's building the suspense, but he's doing the opposite to me. i doubt I'll even watch it. The first one was agonising to watch.

:thumbs: aj fighting in sep, that will be better fight . :yes::yes:

Bit disappointing that that will be almost a full year since the original fight Wvlad is getting older and older fury is entering his prime I hope Wvlad shows up in amazing form but I can only see fury coping with what ever wvlad brings

• Like 1

Bit disappointing that that will be almost a full year since the original fight Wvlad is getting older and older fury is entering his prime I hope Wvlad shows up in amazing form but I can only see fury coping with what ever wvlad brings

I was saying the same to a couple of lads at work today nearly 12 months for the rematch shocking. Should be with in a month or 2 of the first fight

• Like 1

Fury will probably put it off again with some shite excuses till Wlad's in his 50s to be on the safe side.

Wvlad is more likely to pull out he's old and tired what's he going to do different this time he'll do the same jab jab clinch with the occasional right hand he says he didn't let his hands go highs time that's the reason what about the Jennings fight then he peformed the same then with people saying he's injured his hand or simply slowing down if Wvlad comes to fight this time he'll get knocked out fury is playing Wvlad at his own game the real mind game master

Personally think it will be another win for Tyson either way be it long drawn out clinch fest or by way of ko if kiltscho wins then he a legend as he will of beat Father Time as is a fact fury is at it fast approaching g his peak years

Interesting tes ahead AJ n Parker be a real fight parker won't come for money he will come too win he got good attitude n skills I expect AJ too win though, think Parker taking another two fflights before his mandatory with AJ top man can't wait fir this fight

Personally think it will be another win for Tyson either way be it long drawn out clinch fest or by way of ko if kiltscho wins then he a legend as he will of beat Father Time as is a fact fury is at it fast approaching g his peak years

Interesting tes ahead AJ n Parker be a real fight parker won't come for money he will come too win he got good attitude n skills I expect AJ too win though, think Parker taking another two fflights before his mandatory with AJ top man can't wait fir this fight

I expect aj to flatten Parker in less than five rounds to be honest be more intrested to see Haye fight aj

• Like 2

Hopefully they both enter the ring fit and healthy.

Then the better boxer will win out.

Best boxing post you've made. Lol.

Hopefully they both suffer no injuries and let their hands do the talking.