Malinoise And Dutch Shepherds

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Bitch, about 11 months   And again keeping cool whilst training on Saturday aged 13/14 months  

New import German Shepard bitch I have for a few months to do a bit with lovely bitch

Pay 13 month Mali x German Shepard has just gone on a 7 to 8 week prison course hopefully he passes out

Posted Images

Didn't know which section to put this. Is there any breeders of good malinoise or Dutch shepherds in the uk preferably from Imports. Thanks in advance

What size do these Malinoise or Dutch Shepherd get too ?

Didn't know which section to put this. Is there any breeders of good malinoise or Dutch shepherds in the uk preferably from Imports. Thanks in advance

i am sure it between 23 -25tts the ducth herder is a stockier built animal than the malinois and weighs slightly heavier.

• Like 1

i am sure it between 23 -25tts the ducth herder is a stockier built animal than the malinois and weighs slightly heavier.
The dutchies can get get really big depending on what else might be in the mix.Check out a dog called big Roy on YouTube owned by Hans Pegg.My pal has a pup out of him at the moment 27inches and 75lb at 7 months
  • Like 2

Ive seen Malis varying in size from 23tts to 28tts.

ive seen a 28tts malinios looks a mean fecking dog but i thought that the true size was 23-25 and anything else has had a splash of shepherd added somwhere along the lines. its not somthing i know a great deal about to be honest.