River Exe Homework

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin's homework was right up his street this month, the subject was the river Exe.   So yesterday we travelled to the source of the Exe up at Simonsbath and followed the river down, back to Exeter.

Thanks all for the comments.   Well we put together a power point presentation last night (he showed me how to do it and I helped with the words basically lol). Was a decent little piece in the end

I love when mine get assignments about local & natural history stuff. I try to get out & about with them and getting them learning about things anyway, but it's a nice wee bonus when it's for

I love when mine get assignments about local & natural history stuff. I try to get out & about with them and getting them learning about things anyway, but it's a nice wee bonus when it's for part of their school education.

They do get some sh!t too though. Thursday night (whilst getting ready for bed) my eldest announced she'd forgotten to let us know about one assignment.., she needed to make a (69cm long no less) Olympic torch out of bits of paper stuck together, that when you twisted it, displayed all the olympic colours.., and it was due in Friday morning!!! Me a the missus spent the next two hours arguing & attempting to fashion the fcuking thing through gritted teeth?

Give me a river walk any day of the week.

• Like 3

Thats what homework should be like kev..looks a good day out aswell mate

Was a cracking day cheers mate, fair old walk the kids done well tbf

Nice one mate, the amount of stuff you do, you must have 36 hours in your days lol

Cheers, D.

Ha, you know what I'm like D, I struggle to sit still for 5 mins, the kids are dragged along as an excuse half the time lol

• Like 1

What about the dachshund, his legs must be rightly fcuked lol.

I love when mine get assignments about local & natural history stuff. I try to get out & about with them and getting them learning about things anyway, but it's a nice wee bonus when it's for part of their school education.

They do get some sh!t too though. Thursday night (whilst getting ready for bed) my eldest announced she'd forgotten to let us know about one assignment.., she needed to make a (69cm long no less) Olympic torch out of bits of paper stuck together, that when you twisted it, displayed all the olympic colours.., and it was due in Friday morning!!! Me a the missus spent the next two hours arguing & attempting to fashion the fcuking thing through gritted teeth

Give me a river walk any day of the week.

Tell me about it!!

The worst so far was a Viking project Fin had, missus got him a model Viking boat kit....

Now I hate fiddly shit like that, never been into model making... But muggins was still making it at 2 in the morning the day before it was due in

• Like 1

What about the dachshund, his legs must be rightly fcuked lol.

Tbf she done alright, kept up and walked with us, it's the wife's dog but I'll give her a walk where no one can see me lol

• Like 1

That daschund is quality my mrs and kids want one but im not sure lol

Stay strong and say no!! Lol

Great pics, looks a nice spot in exmoor mate, see you had the pig dog with you, maybe catch you later . Atb Joe

We'll get up there for a mooch mate, nice place to spend a day...

I'll leave the pig dog home though, bit too hardcore for us really lol

• Like 1