Stolen Lurcher Any Help Welcomed.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey up lads just a quick update dog as now been found at the local dogs home. However it was definitely stolen due the lead and collar going with the dog. It's probably due to word of mouth and sites

I no alot of gypsys /travellers not one of them would take from anyone theres good and bad in all ethenic groups religions not all good not all bad hope you get your dog back pal

Anyone that wouldnt be worried given the circumstances is a fool.

what so all gypsys are thieves are they ???????????????

I know loads of them through local sport here, all drive new/newish vans, cars, all blinged out wit gold rings, chains, not one of these fu@ckers ever worked a day in there lives, able to carry wads of cash, maybe not all thieves but vast majority get there money illegally.

I know loads of them through local sport here, all drive new/newish vans, cars, all blinged out wit gold rings, chains, not one of these fu@ckers ever worked a day in there lives, able to carry wads of cash, maybe not all thieves but vast majority get there money illegally.

jelousy a very bad thing you say they never worked well they do work obviously where else would they get there money ??????????????????????
  • Like 1

jelousy a very bad thing you say they never worked well they do work obviously where else would they get there money ??????????????????????

Geez some mothers did have them.

Lol, I don't do jealousy, what do they work at? An odd one might the paint odd hay shed or something like that, the fact is they get it illegally, most know what they at, I'll leave it at that.

Lol, I don't do jealousy, what do they work at? An odd one might the paint odd hay shed or something like that, the fact is they get it illegally, most know what they at, I'll leave it at that.

Why every dog theft thread got to go on a argument about travelers I am sorry to hear about the dog and hope the owner gets the dog back very soon I have also prayed and asked st Anthony for the dogs found safe and well

Hey up lads just a quick update dog as now been found at the local dogs home. However it was definitely stolen due the lead and collar going with the dog. It's probably due to word of mouth and sites like this where people put the word about that the dog has been found.

• Like 14

Hey up lads just a quick update dog as now been found at the local dogs home. However it was definitely stolen due the lead and collar going with the dog. It's probably due to word of mouth and sites like this where people put the word about that the dog has been found.

:thumbs: good news, these twats that pinch dogs need there legs bust , they think different once they been on crutches deff :yes:

• Like 1

Good to hear mate