Alligator Takes 2Yold In Orlando

Very sad rip little fella

+2 , and just read the little lad was only in foot of water (max), these animals kill regular from shallow water. if there water there your never safe. :yes:

• Like 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it had been my kid they wouldn't have been paddling in water that holds Alligators in the first place.

I,d still want the c**t dead

See the father got wounded on his arms trying to save his boy, imagine reliving that every time you close your eyes, Poor boy and poor family rip.

RIP to the WEE one, but truth be told how can you stop alligators moving about in Florida? Ya can't it's where they live and they are in a state full off lakes and underground tunnels, we did not see one person swimming in a lake the whole time we were there for the obvious reason

• Like 3

RIP to the WEE one, but truth be told how can you stop alligators moving about in Florida? Ya can't it's where they live and they are in a state full off lakes and underground tunnels, we did not see one person swimming in a lake the whole time we were there for the obvious reason

true :yes:

No doubt a horrendous thing to happen but what is getting me is the news coverage on the radio today.

They are 'looking' for the child. Would they like me to tell them where they will find it.!!!!!

It would tear you apart to see that happen to your kid, let's hope they get the bloody thing, and at least try and give closure to the family,

Yeah because a wild animal is guilty of murder. Should it be put on trail and be hung?

• Like 4

It would tear you apart to see that happen to your kid, let's hope they get the bloody thing, and at least try and give closure to the family,

Yeah because a wild animal is guilty of murder. Should it be put on trail and be hung?

Don't get it, the animal holds no malice at all. It certainly wouldn't make me feel any better in the slightest if I'd just lost a child.

If it was my kid id gut every fcuking one of them

• Like 1

If it had been my kid they wouldn't have been paddling in water that holds Alligators in the first place.
  • Like 7

Either would mine

Idiotic statement.

Idiotic statement.

How is it mate youve probably killed plenty of foxes for taking things they shouldnt

Idiotic statement.

How is it mate youve probably killed plenty of foxes for taking things they shouldnt

I just think it is. Tbh I've never killed foxes for that reason at all. For me it's all about testing the dog. I'm not a fan of shooting either but that's just me.

you would have your work cut out as theres is about 1.3 million in florida