Best Estate Cars Out There

Just got myself the Mazda 6 i was after. The Sport model, TD Tourer, full spec.

Had a spin in it to North Wales today... Oh i am pleased... :)

I thought of you the other day when I saw one, remembered you saying you fancied one.

Very nice motors. Them top spec ones especially. I imagine it goes well enough too ?

• Like 1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

loads of room

The Skoda Octavia is the same engine and running gear as the Golf / Audi A3 / Seat Leon. The body of the Octavia though is more like the size of the Passat. The boot on the Octavia is huge and the car

dopey gas guzzling tax magnet of a yoke for blokes who want to be farmers or hunt servants

Posted Images

I thought of you the other day when I saw one, remembered you saying you fancied one.

Very nice motors. Them top spec ones especially. I imagine it goes well enough too

It goes like stink mate and good on the juice too.

Wern't bad bouncing over a greasy wet field either!

Now all i need is a nice fitting box for the dogs in the back, without spending a fortune!

Very nice motors. Them top spec ones especially. I imagine it goes well enough too

It goes like stink mate and good on the juice too.

Wern't bad bouncing over a greasy wet field either!

Now all i need is a nice fitting box for the dogs in the back, without spending a fortune!

Sounds spot on mate. Nice one.

The Trans K9 boxes really are decent. They don't come cheap but I think they are worth the money if you can stretch to one.

• Like 1

Had a road trip this weekend in an astra estate 1.7 ctdi.fairplay comfortable, fit dogs and kit in no problem,superb on juice and at 3 am in the morning the rozzers don't even flinch when we went swerving past them lol.atb dc

i fancy an astra estate but the 3 mechanics say the same thing,very troublesome,overheating and the head going in them,,,what you reckon guys,true or just an opinion.be weird if they were all wrong,lol

Had a road trip this weekend in an astra estate 1.7 ctdi.fairplay comfortable, fit dogs and kit in no problem,superb on juice and at 3 am in the morning the rozzers don't even flinch when we went swerving past them lol.atb dc

i fancy an astra estate but the 3 mechanics say the same thing,very troublesome,overheating and the head going in them,,,what you reckon guys,true or just an opinion.be weird if they were all wrong,lol

all cars seem tohave there faults, i took an 07 avensis estate for a test run last night and to be honest if i,d had the money with me i would have bought it, well got home and got onto google and it seems they suffer from cracked head gastets. i,m tempted to hold onto my old astra

im told their bomb proof,a mates father in law sold his lately with 620000 miles on the clock...and never had any real problems with it

Edited by jigsaw

I got an astray van not the estate but essentially the same do between 500 and 700 miles a week 8n it for work 1.7td good on fuel has never missed a beet

it'll break down now you have said it's never missed a beat...........sods law................. :laugh:

Anyone tried one of them Dacias heard a few good things about em n cheap aswell them dci engines they use from Renault supposed to be one the most widely used engines about.

Iv had a 1.4 duel fuel Astra van the last few years been spot on never missed a beat n no a lad with a Fabia estate with just under 400000 on it so like the sound of them for reliability aswell..