Pele To Auction His Medals

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Good player " !!! Talk about damming with faint praise ,that's like saying DaVinci was a decent all rounder ,that Michaelangelo could do a bit of chiseling ,that Vemeer was OK at painting . Pele was

LIke this one you mean  

My pal went to America when we was kids on a holiday (it was a really big deal going to America back then in the early 80s) and met Pele while he was there.......to us football mad kids it was like he

Hang on here

When you posted the daft story about a man who coukdnt have kids I replied probably justifiably but out of turn too in some respects that if I did have I'd make time for them ect

It was only in response to your little story

Then you spat your dummy

As iv said what's good for the goose

Is good for the gander.

Like I say call me a c**t and I will call you one back.

And iv never said anything as far as how youv made your money

That's your business

I could say a few things on here about you

But that's not my style or way.

I will leave that to your good mate PLM.

Now that's my finish

But keep casting a line and I will cast one back .

Why havent you messaged me this privately ?

Stop doing this ridiculous " bold "....." ruthless " ...." heart of a lion " confrontational thing when in real life you avoid confrontation !....just be true to yourself.

I tell you what..... i will message you privately save you having to do your cringeworthy Bruce Banner act in front of an audience people are not interested ;)

Edited to add......your box thing is saying you cant receive messages for whatever reason.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

It's fooking pathetic now, and that's coming from me hahahaha argued with most this forum and dislike everybody, but this silly TOLC and the constant arguing is seriously making yous all look like kids, block each other or give each other a wank, but ffs stop ruining threads. Start one for just yous to talk bollocks to each other

Lol