• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

Had chance to come round a bit after last night and what a night.

From the very start when everybody threw their body in front of them shots you just knew that Wales were right up for it. A bit of a sickener going a goal behind but the boys attitude after going behind was great, we always looked dangerous when we broke and the eagerness to get back and defend was tireless. When we got the equalizer we took control of the first half. Second half we kept our shape and they did have a few chances but we created a few too, that second goal was class, brilliant control by Ramsey and the turn and finish from Robson-Kanu was just something else. The third goal just showed how hard they worked, could've just sat back and tried to hold out but our full backs were still full of running. Another awesome team performance again, what a feeling it's giving to everybody here too, could hear the roar through the valley.

Loving the ride.

Alright John don't rub it in, you know we have never known that feeling :D

• Like 1

From the very start when everybody threw their body in front of them shots you just knew that Wales were right up for it. A bit of a sickener going a goal behind but the boys attitude after going behind was great, we always looked dangerous when we broke and the eagerness to get back and defend was tireless. When we got the equalizer we took control of the first half. Second half we kept our shape and they did have a few chances but we created a few too, that second goal was class, brilliant control by Ramsey and the turn and finish from Robson-Kanu was just something else. The third goal just showed how hard they worked, could've just sat back and tried to hold out but our full backs were still full of running. Another awesome team performance again, what a feeling it's giving to everybody here too, could hear the roar through the valley.

Loving the ride.

I was cheering and shouting as though I was born and bred Welsh lol, that is a fantastic TEAM!

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

Loving the ride.

I was cheering and shouting as though I was born and bred Welsh lol, that is a fantastic TEAM!

Cheers, D.

Haha D I've grew up watching every tournament as a neutral and the buzz I get with this tournament is amazing butt. It's got everyone buzzing even fair play.