Air Arms Pro Sport

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

swapped my 1.77 pro sport a few yrs back.....f***ing big mistake....☹

owned a tx 200 for 12/15 yrs,shot loads of rabbits and corvids with it,but found it heavy and noisy ....

bought a new gasram hw80 1.77 2 yrs ago....not even shot 200 pellets through it

if I had 500 spare for a new Springer then I'd get a pro sport or second-hand theoban slr 98 or another sirrocco?

Didn't have you down as an air rifle person d c lol. Tx 200 hc is lighter than a pro sport, or did you have a full length tx, which certainly gives the impression that it is heavier than it really is, due to it being front heavy?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally got around to buying a Pro Sport. Maybe not the most practical rifle from the perspective of a sporting tool. Obselete technology as a power source, recoiling action, single shot and slow to

I can only echo mac's comments.   Another vote for the prosport and no problem with two piece mounts at all. But go for quality no cheapy ones  

Where will i start ???   PRO SPORT   more pointable than the tx   balance is perfect   not front end heavy like the tx or the 97   as the under leaver is tucked away under the stock   and

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Didn't have you down as an air rifle person d c lol. Tx 200 hc is lighter than a pro sport, or did you have a full length tx, which certainly gives the impression that it is heavier than it really is, due to it being front heavy?

one of the first 1's they made mate....long old bus?

I've owned a few over the yrs...

gats lol,bsa scorpian pistol,webley junior,tempest,hurricane,diana pump pistol?meteors,hw 35,tracker,vulcan,t.x 200,pro sport, ,few hw 80's,77k,3 theoban siroccos, fenman,slr 98,a grt lightning,s200 with 10 shot conversion kit,s410,fx,sweet 16 ,super 10 bull barrel,career 707,hw 100,

prefer the gasrams against them pcp's to be honest?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

one of the first 1's they made mate....long old bus?

I've owned a few over the yrs...

gats lol,bsa scorpian pistol,webley junior,tempest,hurricane,diana pump pistol?meteors,hw 35,tracker,vulcan,t.x 200,pro sport, ,few hw 80's,77k,3 theoban siroccos, fenman,slr 98,a grt lightning,s200 with 10 shot conversion kit,s410,fx,sweet 16 ,super 10 bull barrel,career 707,hw 100,

prefer the gasrams against them pcp's to be honest?

Had a few then?! ? lol.  You looking for another pro sport then?

19 hours ago, shaaark said:

.177 or .22? ?  lol

. 177 as most of my rifles are. Mind you, I've picked up a mk1 Hw80 with a thumbhole stock last weekend and it's in . 22 that's the last plinker I buy as I feel I've got the lot now 

Airsporter S  . 177

Hw35             . 177

Pro-Sport     . 177

Hw80          . 22

Rapid 12      . 177

AA S510     . 177

Hw100       . 177

AA MPR      . 177

IMG_20190428_133904.jpg

Edited by liP
Pic
10 hours ago, liP said:

. 177 as most of my rifles are. Mind you, I've picked up a mk1 Hw80 with a thumbhole stock last weekend and it's in . 22 that's the last plinker I buy as I feel I've got the lot now 

Airsporter S  . 177

Hw35             . 177

Pro-Sport     . 177

Hw80          . 22

Rapid 12      . 177

AA S510     . 177

Hw100       . 177

AA MPR      . 177

Very nice mate. A bit like my mate, he will NOT have a .22 air rifle lol ?

And years before I knew him, he had a .177 airsporter that  his father had before he passed away, which he sold about 5 or 6 years before I knew him, and to this day he says it's the only gun he regrets selling. Partly through sentiment and partly cos he almost never missed anything with it ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2