What Are We Turning Into?

I remember a couple year back I had a invite for me and my soon to go ferreting .so of we went.as they do most Mondays kids are asked how's there weekend been and what they have done..my lad was made up as it was his first time so told his teacher and class..end of the day I was pulled a side by said teacher bending my ear ... Madness'..

My lads teacher is great on this, and openly invites Fin to talk about hunting and fishing, she even comments on parents evening how he loves to tell the class about hunting etc.

She even had a class debate on the fox hunting ban and let the kids debate from both points of view, one of Fins mates is a veggie with hippy type parents (they're [BANNED TEXT] but you know the types!!) he wants to come ferreting with us now, not sure his folks will let him though.

This teacher is a country girl, keeps a nice looking pointer and I think her father may have had some involvement in hunts, so she's a decent sort, and by far Fins favourite teacher..

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whistles can be very scary when not expected ,the shrill ,piercing noise is designed to scare ,mortar boards have sharp corners and could give you a very nasty red mark on sensitive skin ...for gods s

Have you ever stood on lego at 4am when you get up for a pish... Fecking stuff should be banned :@

Thankfully, my kids had grown up before the 4 am wazz became non-negotiable !

I had a brilliant primary school teacher Mr Green ironically... He was a amateur taxidermist and would give us a list of animals he was looking for and if we found any dead had to bring them in and be rewarded with a gold star ? he also let us help with the taxidermy.. We had some big old gin traps in the classroom we would play with snapping pencils in them... Spring time we had tanks of frogspawn and watched them develop there was a grass snake and sand lizards. We would often just go on mad little trips to local wildlife areas and never had to bring permission slips ect.. I remember one time him gathering us all around this little yellow flower and explaining to us it was a cow slip and at the time quite rare. Whenever I see one now I always think of him... My oldest daughter on the other hand had a bring and show so I gave her a fox tail and a couple of squirrel tails she explained how her dad had caught them and one of the squirrel tails she had cut off herself. Her teacher was mortified as I knew she would be :D: being a hippy type. It all kicked off and I had to go in the school and tell her to stop pushing her views on my daughter and stick to teaching or I would be complaining about her... She left not long after that lol

• Like 1

Have you ever stood on lego at 4am when you get up for a pish... Fecking stuff should be banned :@

• Like 2

Your going to have to get a chamber pot Kanny lol
  • Like 1