Any Apbt Folks On Here?

They don't DNA test it's all done on "type", if it fits certain physical characteristics it's deemed a "pit bull type" and destroyed unless you take it to court to try and get an exemption.

If they took dogs off you before they can test the DNA to see if you replaced them with related dogs.

Using so called experts to decide if a dog is a banned breed or not is the main reason so many folk had their pet staffs and similar destroyed in the North of Ireland when the little midget hitler was running the show.

exactly Neil. I know a we Christian lady who's heart was broken whenever that b*****d phillpot arrived mob handed with the police, took her dogs temper tested it and the dog was fine, but they still killed the dog for no other reason than because it LOOKED like a pit bull type. Trust me wankpot your day will come when you get your comeuppance

Would love to be in a room alone with Philpot :yes: taking loved family pets away and destroying them for no reason, even pedigree KC Staffords were taken and destroyed as pit bull types ffs :no:

unless he's left ireland, he's going to have to be lucky the rest of his pathetic life as 1 innocent owner who's suffered at the hands of this scumbag, needs to be lucky once

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will post a couple pics latter on today..and foxbolter I'm not a drug dealer and I don't own them for my ego..Lol.I been boxing since I was a kid and like animal that reflects me..just like the patt

Bird, I don't feel Richard Straton is a pit man..but a man that wrote a book just like Diane jussup..

Posted Images

How can they DNA test it? terriers and bully breeds are basically a cross. Just curious. And to pull DNA to find out wouldn't you need the parents also to have something to go off of?

I think the DNA thing was " chaff " sent out to calm people down. Sent out by those who had no clue but had to be seen be to doing something. I'm no expert but as ripen states, DNA can prove, allowing for a margin of error, if a dog is closely related to other dogs if it's DNA and it's known relatives are tested. If a random bull type is DNA tested, unless you have a DNA record of the animal's family, then there is no way of proving anything one way or the other. All you can do is prove that it is a dog and is genetically related to millions of other dogs ?

• Like 1

The average pet person don't have a clue to how a dog works or thinks. I believe in order to have breed that is more aggressive neither towards people or animals. They should have to take some type of handler course so they no how to handle there dogs and control them. I dont believe certain breeds are bad. It's the people that own them. Because they don't know how to read a dog and control it. So I say let's ban these type of people or just cull them..Lol..SAVE THE DOG CULL THE PERSON! LMAO

• Like 1

The average pet person don't have a clue to how a dog works or thinks. I believe in order to have breed that is more aggressive neither towards people or animals. They should have to take some type of handler course so they no how to handle there dogs and control them. I dont believe certain breeds are bad. It's the people that own them. Because they don't know how to read a dog and control it. So I say let's ban these type of people or just cull them..Lol..SAVE THE DOG CULL THE PERSON! LMAO

lol yep pity they dont :yes:

• Like 1

pups 6 weeks AWbIhEt.jpgO9tPEbQ.jpg5QHSQio.jpg

Sold the last pup this morning, Kass did a wonderful job as a mother of 11, with no casualties

Sorry to the people who missed out.

Kass will not be having anymore pups, that was her first and last litter she will be fixed up asap

Have a great day guy’s!