Another Hunt

Another hunt with my grandad on the farm a good one with my new hw100 first hunt,first kill with the gun the gun is a 177 with fires straight the accuracy of this gun is amazing well me and bigmac went down into a outdoor play aria wich has a massive tree at the rear,but we waited for 10 mins and no crows came or ferrle pigeons. After we seen 4 rabbits this was round 7 ish so I took a shot at the biggest one but missed we thought of coming back later for a lie down on the floor in sight of where the rabbits ran through the fence. Their was no crows in the wooded aria for the entrance so we moved on into what we call the hospital field as we walked along the tree line we came to the fence,grandad grabbed my gun and I hoped over about 30 yards in bigmac had a scope round as a rabbit was about 2 yards from him as soon is a pulled the 100 of my back it ran we returns to the car had a nibble at some pie after we took a walk to the little feild in front of the big house I spotted it A RABBIT grandard told me to walk take my time to get to the middle of the field it took 1 shot I missed"it ran about 5 yards" so I used the power of mildots through my recticles headshot 177 first kill for the 100 and first hunt big mac 1 little hunter 1

post-84107-0-88380800-1462572461_thumb.jpg

Edited by LITTLE HUNTER
  • Like 6

Well done LH , just listen and take note to your grandad he has many years of experience :thumbs:

But if you like to shoot more than one rabbit , then get in touch with me and i will show how to really shoot :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 3

This hw100 hunter carbine is some thing else he took that shot last night at 41yrds

and the zero was set at 27yrds, as the plan was to lay in wait for them to come out

he missed with his first shot, so i told him one mill dot under and it fell , what a shot it was it just roll,d over

Just a little one but it is in the bag and its his first kill with the hw100 so he is over the moon

i got the next one a good size one to 30yrds with the hw100 22 it to just lay down little hunter should of had more but he was in typical 11yr old mode last night lads not doing as i told him walking way back behind me and doing what he wanted

but a stern talking to soon put that to bed lol

We only got the two but im just as happy as this perm has been shot to feck off me and vizlauk and it has been hit hard by mixi last year and now its starting to pick back up lots and lots of kits about now so it looks like things are picking up at last.

Little hunter has claimed the rabbits for a rabbit stew lol

It was strange mind being out shooting on the perm last night some thing missing or should i say some one(VIZLAUK) i kept expecting a tx saying he was on his way back to the tank for a cuppa and he would see me there .

When you have been hunting and shooting and fishing for years with a man that is like a brother to you then you fined that thats it he has pack,d in and your left by your self he is a big miss i kept telling little hunter last night this is where uncle Sean got a rabbit and this is where he shot 4 in a line lol

He was a miss i can tell you as Sean has say,d before we have been through a hell of a lot together both good and bad and no doubt will be some more to come as well lol

As for little hunter well actions speak louder than words and the pics prove it he is coming along just nicely

and is going to be a formidable force in the future

you just watch :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS, Sean you missed the home made pies last night bud :yes::laugh:

post-63400-0-35935300-1462608052.jpg

post-63400-0-20880700-1462608061.jpg

post-63400-0-20089700-1462608071.jpg

post-63400-0-80019700-1462608085.jpg

• Like 4

Mac,

reading through littlehunters post I kinda got the feeling he's on the cusp of changing from grandson to friend,

apart from the first line were you're called grandpa every other reference to you is bigmac!!

me thinks the boys turning to man

ps Littlehunter cracking write up my friend hope theres many more to come

• Like 3

Keep at it lad, you seem to have a knack for it anyway. May as well keep your eye in and see if you can go anywhere with it. Great write up, enjoyed reading. Now if I can get my 13yr old daughter out there doing the same, I'll be happy as Larry. Gunna practice with her on paper first but my hopes are to end up hunting.

• Like 2

Nice writeup pal and well done on a 41 yarder using your mill dots. I think that's is the first of many for the new 100.

This next comment is for your grandad pal...we need to think of an appropriate name for the junior members of the hw100 club so as not to offend...if you get what I mean Jimmy.

• Like 3

Nice writeup pal and well done on a 41 yarder using your mill dots. I think that's is the first of many for the new 100.

This next comment is for your grandad pal...we need to think of an appropriate name for the junior members of the hw100 club so as not to offend...if you get what I mean Jimmy.

I know what you mean Matt.

so come on lads come up with a name for the young hw100 owners

??????,club

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: