You are in Kent pal?

There is Hutton cartridge in Deal, Kent.

They stock air rifles etc but if you buy one online you can have it delivered to your local RFD at a cost if you want.

• Like 1

i had this problem getting a spare part . so i got the part from holland or may be germany . the part in the hw still worked i wanted a spare for if it went wrong or if the gun was taken apart ect . hull cartride would sent me a new part if i sent them the old one . at present the problem has been fixed with a new o ring with out stripping the gun . you could buy a second hand gun local or by post if private sale .

Can be much cheaper from Europe. These guys are excellent and speak English, just ask them for a price on the 12 fpe version of whatever you want to order. I also have one of their DBS Elite Leapers clone scopes, which can cope with 16 fpe worth of recoil from my HW85.

https://www.db-schietsport.nl/en/

Let me be clear here, are you saying you can order a 12ft lb rifle from abroad for shipment to your UK home address?

I've never thought about that, makes a mockery of UK Law if that is the case, and seems very unfair on UK dealers!

Cheers

Can be much cheaper from Europe. These guys are excellent and speak English, just ask them for a price on the 12 fpe version of whatever you want to order. I also have one of their DBS Elite Leapers clone scopes, which can cope with 16 fpe worth of recoil from my HW85.

Let me be clear here, are you saying you can order a 12ft lb rifle from abroad for shipment to your UK home address?

I've never thought about that, makes a mockery of UK Law if that is the case, and seems very unfair on UK dealers!

Cheers

Yup, the rifle will turn up via DPD within 3-4 days. It certainly makes a mockery of the prices that Hull Cartridge pass on to UK dealers. From what I've read, only Sportsmanguncentre, who import directly from Germany and bypass Hull Cartridge, can compete with European prices.

Oh yeah, if you want anything BSA, look in Spain. :thumbs:

Free trade and unencumbered transfer of goods within the EU, innit? ;)

Cheers

Yup, the rifle will turn up via DPD within 3-4 days. It certainly makes a mockery of the prices that Hull Cartridge pass on to UK dealers. From what I've read, only Sportsmanguncentre, who import directly from Germany and bypass Hull Cartridge, can compete with European prices.

Oh yeah, if you want anything BSA, look in Spain. :thumbs:

Free trade and unencumbered transfer of goods within the EU, innit? ;)

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Oh yes, so is this another example of EU Laws taking precedence over UK Laws....perhaps we should vote to stay in after all........ only Joking!

:thumbs:

• Like 1

the air gun centre sell guns online but deliver them to a rfd three miles from you and they pay the cost.

Have a look on gun trader you might find someone selling a air rifle local to you.

• Like 1