Ivectermin Dosage?

Ivomec Classic For the treatment of; gastro-intestinal nematodes, lung-worms, heart-worm, eye-worms,

warbles, mange mites, Ticks and lice.

post-42222-0-21039000-1461268399_thumb.jpg

Active Ingredients

Invermectin........ 5mg/ml

post-42222-0-65463400-1461268416_thumb.jpg

S.E.S.K.U.

The dosage for oral or injectable is 0.1mg for a 22b(10kg) dog like a terrier.

BUT when poured onto the skin a lot of the product is not absorbed, it attached to the hair or driers on the surface.

That is why the dosage appears higher for the pour on version.

I have used this for over 3 years at the 1ml pour on dose with no adverse affects.

It works 100% for ticks and It cleared up a skin condition on a dog that the vet could not cure.

It is not a miracle cure for everything but it is very good at working on specific conditions.

• Like 1

Timmy k do not use on any collie blooded dogs high chance of killing dog.

Only certain collie bloodline dogs im led to believe. Know lads with collie cross lurchers never had a problem using it. 0.1 mil per 10kg body weight. That's straight from my local vet, who am I to argue. Wouldn't do it that often though, supposibly it's hard enough on a dog can set them back a bit. I've only ever used it for skin problems wouldn't use as a wormer as there's plenty of good wormers out there to cover them all, milbemax the best I've used to date. Edited to add I wouldn't use the same wormer repetitively always mix them up. Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 2