• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's disgraceful I mean who the f*ck goes to McDonalds these days    

The scary thing is you just can't tell with some of them

He just wants to Eat Drink & Be Mary!! Sorry Susan. Could be worse he could've converted to Islam then he'd have to wear a long black dress & face mask!!!

Posted Images

It is a illness. I do believe that but as long as he's happy and hurting no one else I can deal with that.

Not hurting anyone until he's giving a talk to your kids in school and convincing them they might be in the wrong body too.

It's on the rise,especially in children.

• Like 3

TC..he's not hurting no one mate.probley lived his hole life a lie..he's finly got the balls to be his self..good for him..everything I out in here is to geta bite.my true self is a single dad of a ten year old boy.a dad of another just turned one yesterday.

Poor c**ts just found them and they'll be getting chopped off this time next month :laugh:

In all honesty the guy has a mental illness and people shouldn't encourage him.

It's the only mental illness that we're all expected to go along with encouraging their delusions. You wouldn't go along with a schizophrenic saying they were Jesus would you? Same thing in my eyes :yes:

Honestly I think there's going to be a big backlash and lawsuits one day against these Doctors that "treat" them, especially the Doctors that happily pump young kids full of hormones etc :no:

I don't think its a mental illness, i think its probably a genetic error, crossed wire. Its just fate, i don't think they choose it, or most don't. Living a lie to cover it up will give you a mental illness though :laugh: The coppers did a raiding spree of the local gay meeting places, pulled me twice walking the dogs :laugh: I was having the crack with one of the coppers, and he reckoned a good percentage of the blokes they caught at it were married, to me that's worse than this somehow, he's not hurting anybody, and his family are behind him, he must have been a decent sort for them to do that?

I don't like or understand the gay/tranny thing, but people overlook the things, we are hunters, for some reason the instinct to hunt burns in us, its gone in the majority of people, even if you include fishing, If you're born with some weird burning desire and are in a minority, you get persecuted.........we of all people should understand that? If they did a survey and put hunters, gays, tranny's, on the list, hunters would come out worse than either in the general public's eyes imho.

And no panic lads, they can't breed :laugh:

• Like 1

I don't think its a mental illness, i think its probably a genetic error, crossed wire. Its just fate, i don't think they choose it, or most don't. Living a lie to cover it up will give you a mental illness though :laugh: The coppers did a raiding spree of the local gay meeting places, pulled me twice walking the dogs :laugh: I was having the crack with one of the coppers, and he reckoned a good percentage of the blokes they caught at it were married, to me that's worse than this somehow, he's not hurting anybody, and his family are behind him, he must have been a decent sort for them to do that?

I don't like or understand the gay/tranny thing, but people overlook the things, we are hunters, for some reason the instinct to hunt burns in us, its gone in the majority of people, even if you include fishing, If you're born with some weird burning desire and are in a minority, you get persecuted.........we of all people should understand that? If they did a survey and put hunters, gays, tranny's, on the list, hunters would come out worse than either in the general public's eyes imho.

I agree homo's have been around as long as humans have mate,the problem with them is in modern times they've been allowed to adopt and spread degenerate lifestyles and behaviour,but plenty of straight people do that too.

But there's no debate about it,gender dysphoria is a mental illness,and it can be treated.

As BGD says above, a lot of doctors are pumping kids with hormones and even doing sex change surgery on them to treat this condition.

Feel for you ,now your have his wife in your house bawling her eyes out to your wife .

That's part of what I do not understand, she and one of his daughters are in the photo with him giving him their full support?

TC

So as I'm nosey, and can't quite get my head round these situations ,will his wife be still be having sex with him/her or be ok with him/her having sex else where?

I agree homo's have been around as long as humans have mate,the problem with them is in modern times they've been allowed to adopt and spread degenerate lifestyles and behaviour,but plenty of straight people do that too.

But there's no debate about it,gender dysphoria is a mental illness,and it can be treated.

As BGD says above, a lot of doctors are pumping kids with hormones and even doing sex change surgery on them to treat this condition.

Iv'e never looked into it mate tbh, gay stuff's not on my "to do" list tbh lol..................Nurture or circumstance must play a part? but what makes you lean that particular way? I can only look at it as a 100% hetro, but i doubt any kind of nurture could make me dress in womens gear, or fancy a bloke, must be more to it i think?

About 15 years ago, a guy i had been mates with for ages and had been married twice (I was Best Man at his second wedding) came round to tell me he was leaving his mrs and having a sex change. He hadn't started the treatment but his hair was a bit bouffant and he had tiny diamond stud earrings in. :laugh:

Then he moved to Bristol and we lost touch with each other. which is handy because I certainly wouldn't want to be seen out with him.

I saw him once a bit later and he was now "Emma" instead of Neil and was growing his own tits. Shortly after that it turned out he couldn't go through with having his tackle off, so went back to his wife as a "man" but with tits. :icon_eek:

So who's weirdest? Him for wanting tits or his wife for wanting a husband with them? I guess they'll go away if he stops taking the pills. :hmm: