Trying To Get A Good Pic Of Cubs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went to a local earth and sat for an hour. three foxes showed but no sign of the cubs     not what i wanted but its better than a nail in yer welly    

not that i know of. gnipper but they scavenge on an industrial estate mostly.   for FD.       dogfox. at earth with cub.   close up .

ive got loads of em. spend my summer sculking about with a camera. town foxes most of em. pretty easy to get snaps of them if you get out at the right times of day.   a couple just for you.    

Posted Images

It is really hard to get good pictures of cubs sometimes. I have a photo saved to my PC taken by Mr Wilkes on here of a Vixen with cubs suckling off her. I would not show it without his permission, but it is one of the best fox subject, as in context, I have seen.

TC

• Like 4

What lens is it bud ??

its a 55-200. nikon lens' not the best to be honest. i really want a good 300mm lens but they cost an arm and a leg,

Aye its not a cheap hobby..

Great photos keep us posted on the cubs..

• Like 1

What lens is it bud ??

its a 55-200. nikon lens' not the best to be honest. i really want a good 300mm lens but they cost an arm and a leg,

Aye its not a cheap hobby..

Great photos keep us posted on the cubs..

its been raining everyday since, hoping to get down over the weekend. i feel an anti climax is gonna happen on this thread. :huh:

What lens is it bud ??

Nikon 300mm f4 price isnt that bad matie, less than £400 second hand off ebay, one place selling brand new ones for just over £600..

• Like 2

Andy they are class photos how long did it take to get them snaps

ive got loads of em. spend my summer sculking about with a camera. town foxes most of em. pretty easy to get snaps of them if you get out at the right times of day.

a couple just for you.

post-100217-0-65957500-1460753464_thumb.jpg

post-100217-0-05074500-1460753537_thumb.jpg

post-100217-0-59292300-1460753672_thumb.jpg

• Like 6