Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

But she's a girl! Must be a generation thing. I'm an older gentleman. You don't hit women. Except when they become hysterical, then a slap will bring them to their senses. You may then overpower the lady with a meaningful kiss. Which may mean they will swoon.

I didn't click the laughing thing to be a twat but, you're spot on  - they just can't take as much stick 

4 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Mate I'd never heard of her til those videos went up, took me all of 10 seconds to suss out what type of stupid bitch she is

You were correct with your post earlier, Bb, dumb bitch!!  Lol.

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

she beat savannah marshall for undisputed not long ago 

And she'd still get absolutely LEATHERED by any half decent male boxer from bantam to featherweight.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

But she's a girl! Must be a generation thing. I'm an older gentleman. You don't hit women. Except when they become hysterical, then a slap will bring them to their senses. You may then overpower the lady with a meaningful kiss. Which may mean they will swoon.

Nope, nothing to do with a generation thing, I don't, you don't, and practically all of us males on this site are the same, jukel, you don't hit women, simple.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Who is he fighting mate ?

Marlon Tapelas, unification fight.. its early on boxing day mate, think the card starts at 10am UK time, fights in Tokyo...

• Like 1
On 20/12/2023 at 22:30, shaaark said:

Nope, nothing to do with a generation thing, I don't, you don't, and practically all of us males on this site are the same, jukel, you don't hit women, simple.

Agreed....but for me sport is more important than the politics that are trying to take it over....so as nasty as it might sound i wouldnt be too unhappy if that Shields bird got carried out on a stretcher and put into an induced coma resulting in permanent injury or death....it would put an instant end to this nonsense with the old saying of " some folks got to learn the hard way "

Id rather one unfortunate death than the death of sport itself and thats where its going,politics could end up killing sport.

• Like 1

Quite looking forward to tomorrows fights ive got a cheeky 25/1 accumulator on all 8 fights.....pretty much all going with the expected winners apart from Joshua/Wallin and Dubois/Miller i think if theres going to be any surprises it'll be there.

It go's up to 112/1 if i include the Hammers to beat the Mancs and Liverpool to turn Arsenal over :whistling:.....well its only money !.....good day of sport though.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

parker ain’t beating wilder in a million years mate and i wouldn’t be surprised if miller beats the jacker either 

Nah mate , wilder has been inactive for how long? Can we even count the Helenius fight? Lol ...Parker  will be the best fighter He's faced  other than fury, if the best version of Parker shows up I think wilder could be in trouble, fast hands decent feet good body work, just gotta avoid that bomb lol. Could go to a points win robbery in wilders favour if Parker can't get him out clean .

I know Dubois has had his problems but non juice Miller has looked slow as treacle,  I think Dubois puts him away in the mid rounds if he can weather the initial inevitable storm. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Same as you, mate, apart from AJ.

I think on the run up to this  and outta the ring AJ has looked as mentally strong as I've seen him for a long time   and although wallin will come to fight I'm  not sure he has the power to keep AJ off, his last KO finish  was like 2018.

• Like 1