Bellman And Flint Box

I accidently knelt on my locator box whilst back filling at the end of the season and now half the screen is black and you cant read the numbers,i e-mailed bellman and flint and also pieps who both said it could not be repaired,thought id ask on here if anyone has had a similar experience and had one repaired some where or if anyone has any suggestion where i could possibly ask.

• Like 1

I accidently knelt on my locator box whilst back filling at the end of the season and now half the screen is black and you cant read the numbers,i e-mailed bellman and flint and also pieps who both said it could not be repaired,thought id ask on here if anyone has had a similar experience and had one repaired some where or if anyone has any suggestion where i could possibly ask.

sounds like it just needs the screen replacing, try mobile phone places at the markets and that, maybe get a result.

Cheers ill try them ,there is a snow and rock place near the metro centre that i tried but they said,because of what its used for avalanche rescue they couldnt recomend anyone,i just thought in this electronic age someone will be able to do something.

There's a screen place on the main road at birtly just past the traffic lights on the left,just past lloyds bank,,they do all kind of screens was in the other day but they are expensive,,if ya can't get it sorted gis a shout had chrissy on the other week saying he might sell his al see if I can get it as cheap as poss for ya!!