Collie Grey Bull Grey Or Bull Grey Sal Grey

It's not possible to breed a level standard of dog when breeding two mongrels of two different types of breeding, sure some will be what you require but some won't, breeding a strain takes years, and when selecting traits you breed for one at a time

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these aremy to collie bull grey av yet to see any sal over here that would suit me but i dont run hares if i did id say a touch of sal would be more suited

cant repil to every one ill be here all night the way i spell and have to read it back a dozon times lol.look up iv trid to right i repli to you for 20 minits jest done no were to start saw the best i

Another one who thinks you need to be years old to be successful at slipping a dog on moving quarry.   You could be a successful Olympic boxer at 20, gold medalist swimmer, you could be graduating

Posted Images

just luck if you get a dog to be the way you want any lurcher to lurcher can go any way no way of telling what shape or size they will go my own dog has body of a bull cross but the smartness of a collie his son is like a big collie dog and a few from that litter are very heavy set there is no way of telling . i dont mind what shape of size as long as they do the job i ask

• Like 1

Last time I was on here, mr Gaz was quite forthright in his opinions , based on what he says he must be at least 80 years old ......more than likely he's probably about 20 !!!! But with an opinion that exceeds his experience .

The more breeds that goes into a mix the more variable the mix , in both physical appearance and mental aptitude .

FFs bull , saluki , collie , greyhound with a bit of wheaten , Whippet etc . The outcome is so fecking random that you will rarely or never replicate the parents even if they were good .

Buy some pigeons

Good to see that you place some value on a soft mouth though !

• Like 1

Last time I was on here, mr Gaz was quite forthright in his opinions , based on what he says he must be at least 80 years old ......more than likely he's probably about 20 !!!! But with an opinion that exceeds his experience .

The more breeds that goes into a mix the more variable the mix , in both physical appearance and mental aptitude .

FFs bull , saluki , collie , greyhound with a bit of wheaten , Whippet etc . The outcome is so fecking random that you will rarely or never replicate the parents even if they were good .

Buy some pigeons

Good to see that you place some value on a soft mouth though !

Another one who thinks you need to be 80 years old to be successful at slipping a dog on moving quarry.

You could be a successful Olympic boxer at 20, gold medalist swimmer, you could be graduating from university with a degree in law at 23.

But you have to be 50 years old to have half an idea in the lurcher world ???

It's a dog and a rabbit chief. Nice chatting again ?

• Like 6

total different shape dogs

Nice dogs them mate, I never put collie into my bulls thinking I didn't want them to have too much brain lol, we did a lot down south and they could get on 4 to 5 a night all ways single handed but some lads back then said the collie bulls were the best they have owned. Here one of the last I bred out of a 8 year old bitch about 10 ago , not my pic I didn't take them back then.for_luck1_zpswscqwdht.jpg

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 4

I think he got you Sussed gaz lollol

He sure has.

Hopefully by the time I'm his age I will master walking to heel

Tricky one that, stick to giving a paw and use a lead lol

I think I will. Probably best I don't get ahead of myself. I'm only 20 after all.

This is my bullgrey supposedly got a touch of collie way back in line from dams side, does what I want stands 26ish tts he's got speed,power,stamina an some brain if honest only his first season this was look forward to many more with him, like DLloyd said way back his get chucked in at deep end same with this dog an he's never looked back killed his first rabbit on lamp at about 7 1/2-8 months old. Have him out a lot in season period day an night

post-101844-0-05682600-1459454237_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

This is my bullgrey supposedly got a touch of collie way back in line from dams side, does what I want stands 26ish tts he's got speed,power,stamina an some brain if honest only his first season this was look forward to many more with him, like DLloyd said way back his get chucked in at deep end same with this dog an he's never looked back killed his first rabbit on lamp at about 7 1/2-8 months old. Have him out a lot in season period day an night

LOL the dog I just said threw the towel in at the end of his second season was catching rabbits at 6 month old and a lot more things on his second season till the end of it.

• Like 1

This dog won't be chucking in the towel on his second season that's for sure. Dogs none stop day/night, il keep posted this dog ain't no reverse an won't be jacking on his second season ?. He's not that dog or from any litter of the same I can assure this dogs not chucking in no towel

• Like 1

Iv seen dogs give up late on in life but likes been said if for own use don't see what it's got to do with anyone else !

some people just like to have dogs that's worked for a lot of seasons fair enough if selling pups for average money doubt DLloyd will be when for own use who cares what others think it's his breeding for own use. Defo would keep to myself if I EVER did it. Atb DLloyd
  • Like 1