Guard Dogs Anyone?

Did you see his throat get ripped out then ? Because I didn't .. The reason I asked about have you been to those countries is due to the fact that if you had you would understand how they live and behave and as stated if he had found some innocent child at home there's every chance he would kill that child ... Take a look at all the comments underneath that video from people who actually live there 99.9% of them are saying what the majority on here are saying ... You are firmly in the minority .........

I will stay in the minority and be content with my opinions. :thumbs:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

South Africa has one of the highest crime rates in the world. Part of this is from house burglars raping and murdering the occupants more so than we will ever experience. Alot of people have guns and

That will teach the thieving twat .....

There is no sweeter sound than that of a house burglar screaming like a bitch with a dog hanging off him ......

You lads that find this disgraceful and horrendous ... Have you spent any time in an African country ........

You don't need to live in another country nor have spent time there to find something disgusting or horrendous, watching a man get his throat ripped out by a dog is horrendous no matter what the reason or were you live ffs.
So let's get this clear.

You are saying that no matter what a man has done he doesent deserve that ??

You lads that find this disgraceful and horrendous ... Have you spent any time in an African country ........

You don't need to live in another country nor have spent time there to find something disgusting or horrendous, watching a man get his throat ripped out by a dog is horrendous no matter what the reason or were you live ffs.
So let's get this clear.

You are saying that no matter what a man has done he doesent deserve that ??

Nope, were did I say he never deserved it…………I said i found it horrendous ……..if he robbed my house he might deserve it, but I would still think it was horrendous if i witnessed it.

That's fair enough mate.

you think thats fair lol….try this one

15 yrs ago my two rottys caught a man in my property….only had him for two minutes long enough for him to be in hospital for 3 days………..and me in the cells for 6 fcuking hours………thats horrendous

• Like 1

That's fair enough mate.

15 yrs ago my two rottys caught a man in my property….only had him for two minutes long enough for him to be in hospital for 3 days………..and me in the cells for 6 fcuking hours………thats horrendous

Only thing horrendous about that mate.is the dogs didn't get a few mins more lol.

That's fair enough mate.

Only thing horrendous about that mate.is the dogs didn't get a few mins more lol.

Please believe me its easy said, but when somebody is screaming like a baby and two dogs in frenzy are setting about him its not that easy lol

That's fair enough mate.

Dead right mate

That's fair enough mate.

you think thats fair lol.try this one

15 yrs ago my two rottys caught a man in my property.only had him for two minutes long enough for him to be in hospital for 3 days..and me in the cells for 6 fcuking hoursthats horrendous

In hospital for 3 days.I hope you got shot of them and got yourself a couple of decent guard dogs.

That's fair enough mate.

Please believe me its easy said, but when somebody is screaming like a baby and two dogs in frenzy are setting about him its not that easy lol
You play with fire.you will get burnt mate.

I hate burglars with a passion.i detest them and wish them all pain.

That scum that broke into your house deserved every bite in my eyes and much more delswal.i hope you praised the dogs mate.

That's fair enough mate.

you think thats fair lol.try this one

15 yrs ago my two rottys caught a man in my property.only had him for two minutes long enough for him to be in hospital for 3 days..and me in the cells for 6 fcuking hoursthats horrendous

In hospital for 3 days.I hope you got shot of them and got yourself a couple of decent guard dogs.

They weren't brought up as guards lol house dogs but i guess instinct kicked in

That's fair enough mate.

You play with fire.you will get burnt mate.

I hate burglars with a passion.i detest them and wish them all pain.

That scum that broke into your house deserved every bite in my eyes and much more delswal.i hope you praised the dogs mate.

Ironic thing is when the police called back two days later the dogs were laid out in front of the fire and never moved when they come in, police actually laughed and asked if they were the same dogs ffs.

• Like 1

There is no sweeter sound than that of a house burglar screaming like a bitch with a dog hanging off him ......

On reflection it was, but at the time ……..well I will leave that down to individual choices :thumbs:

I dint have a problem with it.