Greyhound Stud Wanted

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i havent read this thread all the way through but i will say those greyhounds of maxhardcores are some nice dogs with cracking blood ive seen them in the flesh.

Maxhardcore. Seen you offer this before & just like to say fantastic offer bud. Nice to see someone whos not governed by the coin. Welldone you Davey. Atb

I don't see the problem using a good greyhound either to be honest. Especially ones of this type of calibre, they have raced frequently and touch wood for him have clearly stayed injury free whilst do

looking for greyhound stud to put over me bitch could some one help me out

What type of bitch do you own?.If its for the development of a litter of lurcher pups id seriously re-consider the use of a Greyhound,the facts are they are a second rate option that a decent lurcher stud would not be,a greyhound stud offers far,far less in the field than an honest lurcher stud.Good luck.

• Like 1

Without knowing what his bitch is its hard to say , but somewhere along the line a greyhound needs to be reintroduced ,,,,,,,,,,,,when they used Ballyregan Bob back in the 80s it proved to be the start of one of the best coursing lines ever .

looking for greyhound stud to put over me bitch could some one help me out

What type of bitch do you own?.If its for the development of a litter of lurcher pups id seriously re-consider the use of a Greyhound,the facts are they are a second rate option that a decent lurcher stud would not be,a greyhound stud offers far,far less in the field than an honest lurcher stud.Good luck.

If he's got a heavy set bitch, wants to increase the speed and height and reduce the build slightly then why not?

Granted a greyhoundy type lurcher which has proved good at the job may be a better choice, but they aren't all that easy to find. Plus they are likely to have whippet, bull, or collie in them which all brings the height down (potentially)?

I don't see the problem with going back to full greyhound now and then. But I'm just a grasshopper.

I don't see the problem using a good greyhound either to be honest. Especially ones of this type of calibre, they have raced frequently and touch wood for him have clearly stayed injury free whilst doing so.

Like I said on my other post, I don't see why people question people's choices, he's asked for a greyhound stud, not why he should or shouldn't use one.

Atb

• Like 2

Without knowing what his bitch is its hard to say , but somewhere along the line a greyhound needs to be reintroduced ,,,,,,,,,,,,when they used Ballyregan Bob back in the 80s it proved to be the start of one of the best coursing lines ever .

That was in the 80,s,ill guarantee there will be better coursing bred studs about now that would be far more suitable at producing Coursers than a Greyhound ever will,its breeding two steps back to walk forward in the next litter,Greys are second rate studs all the time,at best.

• Like 1