Greyhound Stud Wanted

I get what everyone is saying. The lad has asked for a greyhound stud and for him it may be for a reason. He hasn't asked for anyone's thoughts just if anyone knows of a greyhound stud. If that's what he's after then he has been lucky to have a decent offer. It wouldn't suit most but it suits him. ATB.

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i havent read this thread all the way through but i will say those greyhounds of maxhardcores are some nice dogs with cracking blood ive seen them in the flesh.

Maxhardcore. Seen you offer this before & just like to say fantastic offer bud. Nice to see someone whos not governed by the coin. Welldone you Davey. Atb

I don't see the problem using a good greyhound either to be honest. Especially ones of this type of calibre, they have raced frequently and touch wood for him have clearly stayed injury free whilst do

I've seen some good dogs that are half greyhound i own a dog that's over half greyhound in fact and without sounding boastful any dog with the tally he has would have a real proud owner. Don't get me wrong if I had a decent bitch I wanted a pup or 2 from her i doubt a grey for me would be top of the list but I do feel there abit underrated at times me dads had pures n run them on all sorts not an accident waiting to happen like some think. best of luck with the offspring from this mating?

Saw some 3/4 greyhound lurchers back in the 90's, and they can be a canny dog, these days most people seem more interested in what bloodlines their dogs are from than what percentage of certain breeds they contain, and this is the easiest, and quickest way to get what you are after from a litter, it would be good to see a few 3/4 breds about again though

Saw some 3/4 greyhound lurchers back in the 90's, and they can be a canny dog, these days most people seem more interested in what bloodlines their dogs are from than what percentage of certain breeds they contain, and this is the easiest, and quickest way to get what you are after from a litter, it would be good to see a few 3/4 breds about again though

hoping to have a 3/4 greyhound pup here soon enough.