Lurcher Being Dragged From A Van !!

Nah, I'm not buying that blueboybilly. Look at the dog. Is it's head being pulled? Is it digging its front or back legs into the ground to try and fight the momentum of the van? Does the dog look in any distress? Does the guy in the van look as though he is physically pulling the dog? His arm would be extended if he was. Nothing in this story. :nono::nono:

Even if what you say is correct. Is driving around an industrial estate with a dog running behind really the best way to get a working lurcher fit?

Not to mention the image it gives of lurcher lads, leading to articles like this one.

A bit of common sense goes a long way.

• Like 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 poor picture with a unproven dubious report and condemnation on here, when I look at the picture I see a dog heading towards a van with the back doors open nothing more. But no doubt now the dog has

Probably a lot of exaggerated media hype. They were probably just keeping up the dog's fitness.What's the difference between running a dog alongside a bike? Years ago when we wanted one of our greyho

Nah, I'm not buying that blueboybilly. Look at the dog. Is it's head being pulled? Is it digging its front or back legs into the ground to try and fight the momentum of the van? Does the dog look in a

1 poor picture with a unproven dubious report and condemnation on here, when I look at the picture I see a dog heading towards a van with the back doors open nothing more. But no doubt now the dog has been identified as a lurcher and hit the social media sites via the rspca, every lad with a working lurcher will be stereotyped. But before anybody else slags down the van driver and dog owner, find out the facts before adding to fabricated stories being told by the rspca, by passing negative comments on here you're playing straight into their hands ffs.

• Like 6

Ooooh they heard laughter coming from the occupunts?? not allowed to have a laugh with your mates any more either .. Like there tryna make the soft b*****ds who belive this shit think the boys was laughing at the dog being "dragged along" ffs it gets better they was probaly doing 5-7 miles an hour and maybe a short burst of a little bit higher speeds . How people buy into this shit i dont know boils me piss f***ing harmless idiots and whys it in a irish paper when it happened in stoke on trent.. Rspca would take that dog and put it down or bang it up in a kennel full of barking staffs

• Like 2

There's a differrent between walking a dragging?

c**ts want get out with the dogs many they will learn something

i drag mine behind a push bike that ok???? ??? but with that and running f**k out them on anything that moves just slightly...? that's why they look tip top ??? ready for the shows I say time to get them fit ???????
  • Like 1

There's a differrent between walking a dragging?

c**ts want get out with the dogs many they will learn something

i drag mine behind a push bike that ok???? ??? but with that and running f**k out them on anything that moves just slightly...? that's why they look tip top ??? ready for the shows I say time to get them fit ???????

Most running yours see is when the water runs off the kennel roof ???