At What Cost ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasted a lifetime, on hunting with dogs and ferrets,..freelancing and walking where the fancy took me,...and accordingly,..the Magistrates Court made sure that I paid the price...   I have no prope

I have sacrificed everything for the dogs. Never had a holiday even. Single again!   Costs me tens of thousands when the missus pissed off, but that's how it is. It's only money.   Women come and

If you hunt illegally on a regular basis,..(which I used to do),...you increase the odds of capture and subsequent prosecution....It's simply down to the law of averages,..part and parcel of the game.

Posted Images

Everybody needs money to live but really it's just a pawn in a bigger game, a catalyst to get us off our erses but as the yrs go by i'm more motivated & up for going out with the mutts than chasing cash. ...shrouds & the lack of pockets in mind?

Would rather work hard for my money than live of the state all price work I do so don't mind a bit of graft get well paid for it finish between 2 pm or 3 most days so plenty time for the dogs

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 2

I have done my bit now taking foot of the pedal as far as work goes, I made hay while the sun shined in the naughties.

Has left me with prolapsed disc in back,knee replacement and arthritis

You enter life with nothing and you leave with nothing

• Like 2

99% of Eastern Europeans are shit, a lot of my work (plastering) is making good after the shit work they do,

My brother in law went to a small site and the wankers had put a sign up saying

NO ENGLISH..

the sad truth is that sign was probably true until your brother in law turned up.

• Like 1

99% of Eastern Europeans are shit, a lot of my work (plastering) is making good after the shit work they do,

My brother in law went to a small site and the wankers had put a sign up saying

NO ENGLISH..

meet alot of good tradesmen polish and a few bad ones just the same as the British and more fools your brother in law for correcting there work I'm also a plasterer

Worked hard 24/7 now for a few years but now iv got a morgage im working less and out more. Been lucky because im only 23 but its safe to say working as hard as i have done is the easiest way to wnd up in an eatly grave. Get a house as soon as possible and everythinh else will take care of itself i think.

• Like 1