A Top Day Out Permission.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who ever pm'd him then let him down were real silly,I'd give a f***ing limb for ground like that,best of all ,finally met some genuine lads with proper morals.restored my faith in mankind lol.atb dc

Good opportunity that,darkest wales may scare a few members off here though lol.some hard digging some areas they'll need to be keen,sincerely hope it all goes well for you,you may need it.atb dc

Cheers for the chance farmhand,top company with some good honest lads and top ground,340m round trip in the pissing down and blowing a gale,worth every mile,thanks again lads.atb dc

Farmhand that is a great offer for somebody who is keen for some digging,what i cant get around is why have 3 of ye not got a digging dog between ye,i know you said ye have pups-young dogs but for 3 different terrier lads in the same clic to end up with nothing to dig to seems strange to me.

Mate fair comment. Ill answer. There is 2 or 3 of us go digging, a bitch of age an breeding out of diggers failed with the correct entering. Had 2 young black dogs one of age one ready to go. Again well bred. And a an a real digging bitch of 8. Dug to many times . Lost weekend gone. So young dog was tried well bred corrected entering failed. So left with one intested black dog. And a dog that dabbled. And a breeding bitch lost. Hope this helps. And in this game a small circle sdeemed a safe circle. But can result to times like this where maybe you to reach out for blood. Or support. Is a small circle a bad thing? Its kept stuff to ground on permission. Where is most people go back and YOUR holes become empty.

It was genuine offer to real blokes with respect for situation and offer. Of nice safe legit day out with dogs

Edited by Farmhand66
  • Like 1

It's a very good offer true gentleman let us now how many make excuses like to far if u were closer if some one wanted to work their dog on permo You don't get better then this you don't Get offers like this often bet u get messed about by loads of keyboard hunters

Best of luck finding some one genuine a.t.b

Edited by twobobdog1
  • Like 1

A top lad. Daniel cain drove from 3am this morning to have a day out today, he took a chance, dug his little red bitch tiny. She bagged three and the farmers hitting lambing season where delighted to see us. Big thanks to daniel cain top fella and a cracker of little dog. And am sure he will tell you. You really can have a karakoke and enjoy real wales. Overall good day out. And lads who was intrested am sure daneil will tell you. The permisson really is terrier mans dream.

Thanks all lads who messaged ect. 2 of my new farms are now made up. And so am i

Edited by Farmhand66
  • Like 3