• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old picture .some dogs are now gone.but still one of my favourites

few pics of mine all old pics

Posted Images

I had a terrier recently for about half an hour. Got brought it as it had thrown the towel in and would no longer drop to ground. . . . two digs later it was going home haha.

I wonder how many good dogs get passed on as no good? My mate got a dog that was "no good" turned out to be 100% bitch, we dug to it for years, never saw her quit anything, just needed time.

• Like 2

FB_IMG_1455359053062_zpsimy7brcp.jpg

How are the black dogs bred fella ??

Like the look of them ..

beagle x cockers mate.

Nice mate..

Ive always fancied a terrier x cocker type, like Willows 3/4 bred.

Do the Beagle crosses work closely or will take off off on a line ???

As said above great pics.

Bet you had some fun with them fox pack.

Krawnden how's the little red dog bred?

Her sire's first cross border terrier x whippet and her dam's mixed ancestry terrier - predominantly russell but with a bit of patterdale and lakeland several generations back

Guest foxpack

FB_IMG_1455359053062_zpsimy7brcp.jpg

How are the black dogs bred fella ??

Like the look of them ..

beagle x cockers mate.

Nice mate..

Ive always fancied a terrier x cocker type, like Willows 3/4 bred.

Do the Beagle crosses work closely or will take off off on a line ???

we use our pack to hunt whinny patches. Small woods etc for Fox and rabbit .they will flush everything that's in the spots. Will go on for a bit on a line out of cover but not for long .and can be called off mate.
  • Like 1

Her sire's first cross border terrier x whippet and her dam's mixed ancestry terrier - predominantly russell but with a bit of patterdale and lakeland several generations back

And what a cracking little dog she is ... Everybody should have a willow .......

• Like 2

I had a terrier recently for about half an hour. Got brought it as it had thrown the towel in and would no longer drop to ground. . . . two digs later it was going home haha.

I wonder how many good dogs get passed on as no good? My mate got a dog that was "no good" turned out to be 100% bitch, we dug to it for years, never saw her quit anything, just needed time.

recon your spot on there truther ,folks are in too much rush these days to give dogs a chance to mature "to much of an instant world now , or is it just me getting to be an old git :hmm: !"

• Like 3

And what a cracking little dog she is ... Everybody should have a willow .......

I only wish I'd realised the value of a busher years ago. I had running dogs on their own for 30 years before getting her and it's only now I can see how much game I must have walked right past without knowing it was there or without being able to push it out. Still, better late than never....

• Like 6
Guest foxpack

really like those black and tan beagle cocker foxpack

Thanks mate .weve couple of pups out of them.beagle cocker x beagle Russell.cuming on good .also planning to breed beagle x cocker bitch to Brian.see how they pan out .
  • Like 1