• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bitches bloodlines and the bitch I'm running today  

merlin and eve lines

Good to see plenty of Bedlington Terrier blood in these dogs,without it they would be shite,Saluki & Grey blood pfffft utter pish,Beddy lurchers through & through & you know it ?

Posted Images

SR would you say Bow was your hardest match with Swoop ? did you see Bow's sister run Pip ? I rated her as good as her brother near enough !! I've enjoyed reading this thread brings back some memories !! you are right about Gaz he doesn't seem to get the recognition he deserved.

yes mate bo was the one i realy ratted he stoped his three the first match my bitch missed all three and looked ordinary no excuses no ifs and buts he beat me the dog ran like a champion i paid him and shook hands i think the match was over by 11 o clock and no kick ups we both slipped on wat got up in front of us he kept to his word and gave me a return about 10 days latter the first match was round billigbourgh very good hares we had the next match around ely i donemy bitch the same as normal took her for one run on crow land 5 days before the match which she killed on the day of the match i killed the three the bitch was on fire bo missed his three dont no why but he looked a different dog again the match was over by midday no walkin till dark good slips given we shook hands and left it at that martin was a proper sound fella to run and they wer the best to animals at that time atb

• Like 1

if anyones interested theres a bit of footage on utube of wayne marney beating the ghost with a bitch out of the first litter dell x swoop its real old footage but it will give you an idae wat these dogs wer all about she beats him 2 0 type in swoop hare coursing utube then it comes up coursing match shade bred out of swoop against jd

• Like 2

gary c sally was a fast bitch could do her job quickly on the average hare i see the bitch run season after season [bANNED TEXT] that bitch run the realuns out the seat there wernt many that fell over very quickly the bitch could stick and drive a hare hard and always got results there was some video footage of her winning one of the cups have a look and youll see wat im talking about no dog has it easy on top class hares

Saw some footage of G . C's Sally piling the pressure on even when they were out in the open with plenty of room, class style to watch run
  • Like 1

she wer a great bitch mate she was out of bo rebel x eve her dams name wer either sue or sally long time ago now she wer ballyreagan bob saluki she was nearly the same way bred as his joe who was swoop merlin eve x beany ballyreagan bob saluki the reason i used beaney was through seeing sallys mother run and the breeding behind them it worked out well

• Like 1

thinking about it fred never mentiond it [BANNED TEXT] he used flint on that oid tina turner ghost bitch she only had two pups i had the bitch fred the dog fred told me alot about flint but never mentiond a match with sally from wat i can recall

just my opinion would be if the ground wer bottomless defo around thoney march crowland plenty of talk about 5s lets see the three done in them coditions then talk about five fh bought a bitch called bonney after seeing her run two matchs on that type of going on the black she stoped 2 from 3 on both matchs she was charlie x saluki first time i see her run she stoped 4 out of five i bought the bitch off of fred one of the best ive seen to this day she won both them matchs atb mate