What Should I Do

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some saluki types never put weight on. Even though they have access to unlimited food they still look like an RSPCA advert. It's just their 'way'.   However, having spent my lifetime involved in the

Never have trouble holding weight on mine, hes on about 2 sky remotes a week and whatever the c@nt pulls out the bin...   Seriously, sardines in tomato sauce, raw eggs, raw chicken wings, slice of b

I find green tripe puts the weight on

Kale Beetroot Spinach Broccoli sprouts Cauliflower Cabbage parsnip Carrot Tomato butter nut squash Turnip oats codliver oil olive oil .eggs pasta tinned sardines good load of meat and organ meat and bones a good dry mix I just blend the lot up together I feed twice a day small meal in the morning and a bigger meal at night after the walk these dogs eat better than me atb mate

Edited by green dragon

My pup looks dreadfully underweight.. No matter what I do or feed.my old man just said not five minutes ago that I need to watch myself before am reported for neglect. Lol I can't make her eat though so..hate young dogs looking so skinny..

• Like 1

My dog was built like a brick shit house until 8 months started fine down and now he's light built. 26 tts and about 60lb but to look at he's narrow, and light looking. It can be frustrating but my dogs always had a mixed raw diet plenty of fats etc. I just think some dogs are like it.

Can't fault his turning ability , and stamina though.

Edited by Somewhereyournot