Fu***ng Vile Scum

Whoever caused those injuries deserves to suffer as well somehow but will probably get a small fine and a ban from keeping animals for five minutes,imagine the cries of pain the poor little sod must of been howling...

Sorry I've become so cynical but it's funny how the arspca pull a tear jurker out the bag the moment there in trouble. ..they should be able to skin a good few grannies with that story ... whoever did that to that poor dog needs feeding to the pigs .

Edited by kanny
  • Like 2

Sorry I've become so cynical but it's funny how the arspca pull a tear jurker out the bag the moment there in trouble. ..they should be able to skin a good few grannies with that story ... whoever did that to that poor dog needs feeding to the pigs .

I agree its a bit of a heart string puller but ultimately what the charity is for,least they didn't blame fox hunters or say its been bred to fight...

could you believe it, dog was prob run over by car an crawled away in shock

yeah thats right ,cos humans dont do cruel shit ,mess with kids,behead people,torture people,kill their own family ,????Get it right ,the human is the most perverted ,cruel ,sadistic animal on this planet !And by that i mean some! No amount of gore ,horror ,cruelty committed by a human will never surprise me,its what some of our species do !

i wouldn't believe anything them people say. sad for the dog but as F@ larry said. dogs probably being run over and the aspca is pulling a fast one and telling a pile of lies.

It's tragic for the dog but other than generate some donations what would lying achieve in this case? If they said he was run over people would feel just as sympathetic towards the story wouldn't they?

yeah thats right ,cos humans dont do cruel shit ,mess with kids,behead people,torture people,kill their own family ,????Get it right ,the human is the most perverted ,cruel ,sadistic animal on this planet !And by that i mean some! No amount of gore ,horror ,cruelty committed by a human will never surprise me,its what some of our species do !

yeah an they can also spin a good yarn :thumbs:

And we can't half disagree!!

Right there if only they could tell who the wronguns where and put a bullet in thier head at birth world be better place

i think people who are seeing conspiracy me included are not to blame its the rspca fault they have lost all credibility with there perverse ways to Which there is mounting evidence ...excuse the pun but the cat is well and truly out the bag concerning there ways and underhanded activities. . I hope one thing we can all agree on is there's no excuse for what's happened to that dog and I hope those responsible get pay back 10 fold

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1