Lurcher Found Dead In Field

saw a bull x getting caught between the antlers of a red stag and the deer ran off with the dog and the dog was never seen again.

It possibly ended up in Switzerland,do you own a Cuckoo clock?.

saw a bull x getting caught between the antlers of a red stag and the deer ran off with the dog and the dog was never seen again.

Some say that stag still carrys the bull x as a medal of his victory.._..Maybe he should hav slipped a beddy whippet

Some say that stag still carrys the bull x as a medal of his victory.._..Maybe he should hav slipped a beddy whippet

A Beddy x would have ragged,tagged and mounted it,at least twice,then give it a kiss on the cheek,why people own Bull x,s after this snippet of lurcher wisdomish is beyond me.

????

Got kicked in the nuts from a red just before Christmas I shot it and went to bleed it as I put the knife in it kicked me straight in the balls, and it hurt my mate found it funny.

we must have the same mates ! all my mates find it funny when i hurt myself as well "small world eh!!!!!!! :hmm: "