Jonny Bluck

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit harsh that Neil saying I don't respect my terriers when you break threw you don't clean out ? I have to stop climb out find a suitable anchor for the dog pin the dog up then deal with the quarry a

if I go out on the quads off roading I take pictures if I go fishing I take pictures of my fish why whuld it be any diffrent for the dogs you won't see me with disrespectful pictures maybe this is ab

This is getting like a Summer thread, all bitching and no substance, let's get back to working the dogs and put it to sleep

Zilverhaze its not the 1st time Bluck used someone else's pic's for his books or mags,the man is a pretender and only see's ££££££ notes,he is not a terrier man.He had a forum of his own going for awhile and actually threatened to grass up some lads,banned me from it because we had a difference of opinion and i would not agree with him so he spat the dummy.He went from borders to black dogs to J,russells all in about 3-4 years,he is a messer.

Did he ever get round to Bedlingtons?,now thats when the real frauds get rid of their Borders and Honda quads.

• Like 1

I originally came on this hunting forum for nose, not being a sociable man, maybe the odd show. How refreshing it is to see so many like minded men with good values concerning terriers. So I put some pics up to share with like minded men. Never been a camera carrier myself, but have hunted with people who did. It bring s back good an bad times, as the day it happened. If I posted them for my ego , maybe I would be better putting my name on it , like you Neil . ...... You strike me as a very opinionated chap, wanting to crow on top of every mound of dung in the farmyard, but I'm sure you are not like that in real life........terrier work has been attacked all my working dog life , yet still we work our dogs.

• Like 6

I originally came on this hunting forum for nose, not being a sociable man, maybe the odd show. How refreshing it is to see so many like minded men with good values concerning terriers. So I put some pics up to share with like minded men. Never been a camera carrier myself, but have hunted with people who did. It bring s back good an bad times, as the day it happened. If I posted them for my ego , maybe I would be better putting my name on it , like you Neil . ...... You strike me as a very opinionated chap, wanting to crow on top of every mound of dung in the farmyard, but I'm sure you are not like that in real life........terrier work has been attacked all my working dog life , yet still we work our dogs.

Ive worked mine,my father before me and an uncle,my son now that possibly grafts them better than all of us,one thing that shines through all this,no fecking pictures and the terriers still find graft.

• Like 1

Indeed we do Treehands and your face rings a bell. I've a feeling we've dug together. If not, we've definitely dug with with the same lads.

Just out of interest Zilvehaze ?

How did Mr Bluck find out about you working terriers ?

Was it the stuff you were putting up on Face Book ?

He contacted me on Facebook Neil praising my pictures asking me to go in a book I respectfully declined his offer then I seen my picture on the front of he's book My names Mike jones on face book my pictures are correct and no harm to anyone or terrier work

• Like 2

Zilverhaze its not the 1st time Bluck used someone else's pic's for his books or mags,the man is a pretender and only see's ££££££ notes,he is not a terrier man.He had a forum of his own going for awhile and actually threatened to grass up some lads,banned me from it because we had a difference of opinion and i would not agree with him so he spat the dummy.He went from borders to black dogs to J,russells all in about 3-4 years,he is a messer.

Fatman I was on the fourum and witnessed the threats and asked him to remove me due to his actions
  • Like 1

Just out of interest Zilvehaze ?

How did Mr Bluck find out about you working terriers ?

Was it the stuff you were putting up on Face Book ?

He contacted me on Facebook Neil praising my pictures asking me to go in a book I respectfully declined his offer then I seen my picture on the front of he's book My names Mike jones on face book my pictures are correct and no harm to anyone or terrier work

I thought so.

Bunch of comedians on here you can't sell terriers off certain bloodlines and you can't take photos of your days hunting even if your in a different country were you won't be bitten on the arse right your can all get back to your knitting till the next big drama. Pmsl.

• Like 4

if I go out on the quads off roading I take pictures if I go fishing I take pictures of my fish why whuld it be any diffrent for the dogs you won't see me with disrespectful pictures maybe this is abit hard to grasp for the older guys who were born before the Internet and camera phones but lads that's life people need to stop worrying about what other people are doing and get out ther and enjoy your life :-) Because if you were born before the Internet times running out fast for you make the most of it

Edited by Zilverhaze
  • Like 13

Put it like this lads coming from a good source, when under pressure the main decider asks have we got anything on him, from Facebook or other sites, trust me fellas they are watching every move or pic they're looking to hang somebody in gb or ire to finally get rid off terrier work in every guise, DONT be the one up in the guillotine as you will be made an example off and the antis are wanting 1 big hit, if you want pics buy an old Polaroid camera off ebay.

• Like 4

if I go out on the quads off roading I take pictures if I go fishing I take pictures of my fish why whuld it be any diffrent for the dogs you won't see me with disrespectful pictures maybe this is abit hard to grasp for the older guys who were born before the Internet and camera phones but lads that's life people need to stop worrying about what other people are doing and get out ther and enjoy your life :-) Because if you were born before the Internet times running out fast for you make the most of it

The facts are Z Many of us hunted before you,without the need for pics and we carried on hunting,other facts are that many of OUR hunting companions no longer hunt because of pics some of our hunting companions posted on here,fact.Posting pics is the realm of the naive now,no matter how well intentioned the rationale.Its a sad reflection of our hunting lifestyles now perhaps,yet a fact.Id rather have a day at the deep end without a portrayed image over an image portrayed on camera.

Yano what lads I always try and be respectful to my elders and I've tried to explain my self and stuff but the cold hard facts are I carry my work out leagaly I like to take pics of my dogs because ime proud of them I don't put bad pics anywhere or pics of me disrespecting my dogs I share my pics on here and face book for my freinds and people I no personally if you don't like it so what I don't give 2 Fuks to be honest and if your freinds no longer hunt it's because ther paranoied weirdos huntings still leagal if you got the gumption to get out ther and find the work do it if you haven't don't blame other people blame your self because your doing nothing wrong

• Like 11