First Of It's Kind...

That is the sort of offer I would of jumped on in my twenties, any of you younger lads that are at a bit of a loose end over here at the moment should really consider it, sort out some type of work over there just to cover your living expenses and have a couple of years of life changing experiences :yes:

Fair play to you Dan a real kind offer :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the record, I'd be willing to help a feller out. If someone wants to try out America for a while and is trustworthy I have a big bonus room above my garage (about 12' x 34') that would be the cat

I belive one of my first posts on this board was to ask if anyone had ever seen a whippet crossed with a jagdterrier. Well, since then I have looked high and low for even one example and found nothin

Well, I have a nice list of who ain't coming here.   I'm in Crivitz, Wisconsin.   No muzzies allowed.   No swearing in front of the family.   No parties.   No drunkenness (or drugs of any ki

Posted Images

Cab buddy, house dog, etc... He'll go everywhere with me and be run at everything. No bear but coyotes on down. I walk hunt, hunt from the boat, truck, bike and any other way that sounds fun at the moment. I'll give him a shot at running with the hounds on bobcat and coon when he's got enough experience. He'll have to let me know what he's capable of in the end but he's going to get the chance to do many things. It sure would be a bonus if he treed but I'm not holding my breath.

well 1st what great offer , I am to old and fookin married 33years, but there must be some young single lads on here, fancy some new type hunting with different country :yes: . 2nd your pup I think will be up for any quarry, with its breeding , and running in a pack deff :yes:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

No Dan I'm in Bonnie Scotland if you have a fishing comp across there I may come to that but it may take ten years to get there and then I'll be 78 ?? hope the pious are coming on atb with them ???

• Like 1

I would be to scared incass when u got there the place was some kind of gay orgi dungen type of thing like labtastic gos to and an made in the gimp or a sex slave and bummed half to death..or turns out some texis chain saw masica shit...f**k that..

• Like 3