Fox Viciously Attacks Pensioner In Kildare Ireland

What bothers me, if it was a huntsman's hound it would have made national news, Sky, page one of every news paper, all the usual, lettuce crunchers screaming blue murder, yet this is the first I have heard of this , I wonder if people are purposely keeping it low key,

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is not an old bat,she is an Irish woman who reared a family and at her age seen hard times in this Country.

I was sexualy assaulted down an alley by a big dog fox, I don't recommend using your heavy hose to fend them off.. Passers-by can get the wrong idea lol

Fourteen guests reading this,I hope they take note and tell their great unwashed friends.

Posted Images

http://www.kildarenow.com/news/fox-viciously-attacks-co-kildare-woman-in-her-back-garden-spurring-calls-for-the-animal-to-be-put-down/68508

Jesus fecking Christ :icon_eek:

This is all down to fecking idiots feeding them in their gardens removing all fear of humans :no:

I'll bet the only reason that made the news is because her husband is a Councillor.

Ireland tends not to have the hype in the media that Britain does and there's been a few incidents of fox attacks in Ireland that didn't make the news.

A friend was called to shoot a fox in Dunshaughlin ,Co Meath last year that attacked a woman who tried to run it out of the garden as their dog had got mange and the fox had mange.

My mate pulled up, got a bollocking of the neighbour to leave the fox alone, but my mate seen a fox lying under the trampoline and shot it.

He got the hell out of there before the neighbour came back and when he was a couple of miles up the road he got a phone call to tell him to come back as the mangy fox was back on the patio, LOL.

Should have gone to Specsavers :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Funnily how them antis change when it affects them, she's against fox hunting but wants the bloody thing shot, she must have been singing what's the fox say to it when it reacted lolol

This happened near me,just heard they are going out to GET IT Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

What method liam? Saying the old lady doesnt like hunting, theyll probably, use live catch trap, then euthanise the cunting thing.

then the hate mail covered in some pervs spunk who lets on to be an animal rights activist to balance his nonce lifestyle will arrive within the week

What method liam? Saying the old lady doesnt like hunting, theyll probably, use live catch trap, then euthanise the cunting thing.

No they are going out to shoot it,the local fountains of Knowledge reckon she must have got to near the cubs???????,more reckon it probably has rabies,IM NOT JOKING.Tough on the poor woman herself

then the hate mail covered in some pervs spunk who lets on to be an animal rights activist to balance his nonce lifestyle will arrive within the week
Lol len i dont know what there going to do, but if it was me id slip me lurcher on it an argue my case in courts, :-) an see them unwashed feckers, yellow c**ts

Sorry i thought it was across the water, my bad, doh lol

Edited by Francie

No they are going out to shoot it,the local fountains of Knowledge reckon she must have got to near the cubs???????,more reckon it probably has rabies,IM NOT JOKING.Tough on the poor woman herself

As i said earlier liam, i loose the will to live when i hear such excuses, arrgghh

Lol len i dont know what there going to do, but if it was me id slip me lurcher on it an argue my case in courts, :-) an see them unwashed feckers, yellow c**ts

prober answer see how it likes getting bit lol how I wish it was Judy Hewitt we were reading about
  • Like 1

This is the chatter on the local FB page.Most are saying foxes don't attack people,I told them they do,I told them if they know where it is I will dig it(Got no reply yet)some other dude reckons once you show fear they will bite you????The Star newspaper is coming down now to interview the people concerned.In fairness I hunt with good men from out there it is not Anti Country they are the salt of the Earth country people,some people just don't know about these things.