Fox Viciously Attacks Pensioner In Kildare Ireland

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is not an old bat,she is an Irish woman who reared a family and at her age seen hard times in this Country.

I was sexualy assaulted down an alley by a big dog fox, I don't recommend using your heavy hose to fend them off.. Passers-by can get the wrong idea lol

Fourteen guests reading this,I hope they take note and tell their great unwashed friends.

Posted Images

Bet the old bat owns a lap dog that thinks its a child. And francie my offer still stands excepet for the spare room it will be the sofa the mrs turned the room into a nursery for the new baby

She is not an old bat,she is an Irish woman who reared a family and at her age seen hard times in this Country.

• Like 6

Bet the old bat owns a lap dog that thinks its a child. And francie my offer still stands excepet for the spare room it will be the sofa the mrs turned the room into a nursery for the new baby

Haha thank you peter, congratulations to you an family, would this mrs not craic the bap if i landed down with the new baby an all, lol

• Like 1

Shes no diffence than my mother so other than shes an anti cnut till it suits her and my mothers just cnut

A 15 stone man was mugged in an alley way in 2012 by a fox, and made him hand over his garlic bread, john bryant the wildlife expert reckons he was wrong to give in, and to use a water pistol as protection

water pistols at dawn lolol super soaker wins hands down
They're a different breed the old alley foxes, fire brigade with the heavy hose is what's needed there
  • Like 1

A 15 stone man was mugged in an alley way in 2012 by a fox, and made him hand over his garlic bread, john bryant the wildlife expert reckons he was wrong to give in, and to use a water pistol as protection

water pistols at dawn lolol super soaker wins hands down
They're a different breed the old alley foxes, fire brigade with the heavy hose is what's needed there
I was sexualy assaulted down an alley by a big dog fox, I don't recommend using your heavy hose to fend them off.. Passers-by can get the wrong idea lol
  • Like 3