Mick C Pups

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's mine same litter as Gazs bitch really pleased with this dog

The pups from Mick C's last litter are 12 months old this week. I know there is at least one more on here from the same litter, owned by courseadog.   Has anyone else got a pup from the same litter?

Yeh fingers crossed. She's not doing too badly. Had a few daytime catches, got a good nose and prey drive through the roof. She's only seen the lamp 4-5 times but had some nice little catches...  

B0904E32-06BB-4720-9F80-8E81708305F6_zps

Here's mine same litter as Gazs bitch really pleased with this dog

how are they bred exactly? That's a fantastic looking dog. Funny how people say bitches mature quicker, your dog looks mature but gaz bitch still looks young.
These pups were hard work to say the least but over the last month I'd say they have both come on massively Gaz entered his a little earlya then I did bit as you can see his bitch was ready and doing well mine just needed a few tweaks before I was happy to start but all good now

They are breed Wheaton grey sire x colie bull grey

Looks well gaz this time next year she be flying

Yeh fingers crossed. She's not doing too badly. Had a few daytime catches, got a good nose and prey drive through the roof. She's only seen the lamp 4-5 times but had some nice little catches...A41D0ECE-1C60-4FF4-B5D0-3C3E1A3991D1_zps68240771-4F57-4915-BE84-EA7A4B8B9581_zps1DAF5032-2C6B-4DC1-9CB5-0C6505B199AC_zps028BEFFB-4687-4471-9836-E4488D5873C2_zps

Any hares were shot with my daystste X2 and pup just retrieved them for a bit of practice.

The light reflection off the head blinding
  • Like 1

Spaniels and Hawks that's a different litter you are thinking about fella. Mick C's dog was the stud but a different bitch owned by a different bloke (Hickling).

Like Courseadog says, these are Mick C's wheaten/grey (Jack) put over his own collie/bull/grey bitch (Cass). There were 2 repeat matings after the first (to my knowledge) and these pups are out of the last litter.

Thanks for the positive comments.

Somewhereyourenot - I always thought people were talking about mentally when they said bitches matured earlier than dogs, not so much physically. Never been a massive believer of it mind, my brindle bitch wasn't mentally mature until well over 2 years old.

• Like 2