Packing It In

all other disagreements aside malc,,how come your giving up you live fairly out the way surly you can find plenty of game to run or do you just not have the heart in it now?glad your keeping murph

murph will never go I've got land but I've worked it to death and I'll still pop about with Leigh's beddie x

fair enough we dont relay live in a area thats known for poaching ect so cant see you getting much hassel for hoping over a fence or two but its up to up to you i run a good few times a week and never had any hassle round here,but good luck in what every you choose to do

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad to hear your closing the curtains with regards to your hunting atleast with the lurchers but i do know how tough things are these days..if you've thought it through long & hard & then deci

After 25 years of being involved with lurchers after my last one died a few years ago she did not get replaced. i have a few permissions but no running dogs on i just ferret with the terrier and im ha

its only going to get worse lads, ive just been banned from the full east riding of Yorkshire for 12 months not even allowed to be in a car with dogs. theres only so long you can keep it up when your