Net Making

charlie123

ive never been the best net maker so i got in touch with netrigger and told him the problems i was having. right away he invited me through to his home and he told me he would show me a few tips, so i went to his home this morning and spent a very informative 2 to 3 hours watching and copying him. right away he could see what i was doing wrong and he corrected me and he also showed me different ways of starting and finishing the nets. bill is an easy going guy very pleasant very cheery and it was great just being in his company for a few hours. i would like to say a big thank you bill for the lesson your a gent.

ragards

charlie

• Like 6

ive never been the best net maker so i got in touch with netrigger and told him the problems i was having. right away he invited me through to his home and he told me he would show me a few tips, so i went to his home this morning and spent a very informative 2 to 3 hours watching and copying him. right away he could see what i was doing wrong and he corrected me and he also showed me different ways of starting and finishing the nets. bill is an easy going guy very pleasant very cheery and it was great just being in his company for a few hours. i would like to say a big thank you bill for the lesson your a gent.

ragards

charlie

Hi Charlie it was a pleasure Mate,, was good to meet up for a blether :thumbs: ...

Regards to You and Yours ..