Gifts From The Post Gods

For xmas one of the presents my mrs wanted was a dashboard camera so I ordered her one online it arrived in time for xmas everyone's happy! ....got home from work tonight and there's a parcel. ...for some random reason they have sent me another one exactly the same ... get on! Only £80 Worth but it's nice to be on the gaining side for a change ....I once ordered a designer belt and they sent a box of 12 :D: what's your story of gifts from the post gods.?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lad I know ordered a xlarge mug off the internet Offer was white mug with your name printed on £1 free post Got the mug as promised but his name was spelt wrong He emailed the firm about the mistak

Well some Dads don't get there children anything so think yourself lucky.

?.....yip they will definetly just let you away with that....????

let's hope they have not taken payment from your card twice...

I once got a court summons for none payment of fine lol. never had a freebie

Paid with PayPal no way they can double charge me. Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

tax man sent me a cheqe for 1.500 quid last yr by mistake they said..well spent lol he can whistle for it .

I got 600 odd a couple of years ago of the tax man it was a mistake ....feckers changed my tax code the next year to get it back ...grrrrr

Edited by kanny

For xmas one of the presents my mrs wanted was a dashboard camera so I ordered her one online it arrived in time for xmas everyone's happy! ....got home from work tonight and there's a parcel. ...for some random reason they have sent me another one exactly the same ... get on! Only £80 Worth but it's nice to be on the gaining side for a change ....I once ordered a designer belt and they sent a box of 12 :D: what's your story of gifts from the post gods.?

I take it no one signed for it. ? We got 2 coffee machines sent over the Xmas period. 2 weeks down the line and they have emailed us wanting payment for the 2nd one.

• Like 1

tax man sent me a cheqe for 1.500 quid last yr by mistake they said..well spent lol he can whistle for it .

?.....yip they will definetly just let you away with that....????
  • Like 2

I take it no one signed for it. ? We got 2 coffee machines sent over the Xmas period. 2 weeks down the line and they have emailed us wanting payment for the 2nd one.
Result! ....and no one signed it :thumbs: Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Result! ....and no one signed it :thumbs:
Might not be a result mate. I live on a farm so there's really no chance of it being nicked. So the blame might go back to the courier and o couldn't see someone in trouble for a £40 coffee machine. If they push the issue her sister is buying it anyway..??

.....yip they will definetly just let you away with that....

he can try pound a week when i go for pension in a couple of yrs :laugh: its his fault you cant get blood from a stone..

he can try pound a week when i go for pension in a couple of yrs :laugh: its his fault you cant get blood from a stone..
dont quote me on it but My understanding is that any money owe'd has to be repaid in one tax year.

dont quote me on it but My understanding is that any money owe'd has to be repaid in one tax year.

thats it i havent signed on in 30 odd yrs.or havent worked lol so hows he getting it..as i said when i go for pension he can only claim a pound a week.

• Like 1

i couldnt sleep at night, its like nicking off somebody...

The companies losing out deserve it in a way mate, using minimum wage labour their puppets arranged, avoiding company tax here, but making their money here, bigger criminals than someone who gets a double order?

• Like 1