Gwp X Greyhounds

I had some good times with the pointer crosses ratting and rabbiting day and night with the odd fox thrown in, I have taken my old bitch out with my hawk and she knew without being told what she had to do and was perfectly behaved around the bird on a kill. She had a bad injury two seasons ago out lamping and that pretty much retired her. She was out of Craig Nuttalls Casper to his good Gwp bitch. Like any lurcher breeding I think the running dog side is very important but sadly sometimes overlooked.

• Like 4

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too true, mine were expected to and did many tasks, bushing for rabbits, ferreting, wildfowling, pigeon shooting, walked up woodcock and picking up on a shoot. Not only did they do all those different

Here's a few pics of mine just to show how a 1st x cross can turn out, maybe not as cloddy as some would think. She doesn't get as much work as I would like but that's not the dogs fault. Top pic is a

I heard many times from lads that once you have a pointer you won't have anything else ......after owning training and working one I would agree.I got mine last year and this is his first season and h

Posted Images