Pups First Success!!

I'm not surprised the rabbit give up. I would if I seen that lump running towards me!! She done well mate and will start to find her feet now.

Hey she has feeling you know... Lol

Cheers mate.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the last few weeks of mooching and a bit of ferreting the pup has slowly been switching on more and more to the goings on. She's around the hedge bottoms as the terrier is working away and has

No I knew it wasn't a dig mate, I agree the other dog present wasn't ideal. It was meant to be 1 or 2 slips, but they were clamped tight and I couldn't resist lol.

Heres mine hes still a headcase with the other dogs,bold as brass and starting to get his speed now.. Holding him off for a good few months yet . But apart from the necking every dog hes starting to s

Posted Images

Them rabbits are still frozen mate, fresh out the freezer.... Hehehe

Looks like young ferg is getting all the education she needs, best of luck with her, take em where you can be is my motto, they might not be there next time.

No doubt we'll be seeing a few more write ups before the seasons over.

Cheers, Matt

Cheers Matt,

It's blowing again now, just had a mornings mooching couple of rabbits... Do you recon she'll mind if I go out lampung tonght?? Lol

Had a funny feeling pups from mist would be the ones to watch next few seasons,bet your buzzing kev.atb for the new year.dc

Yeah was chuffed mate, time will tell but she's moving in the right direction.

Your pup,ken's old man's and jonnyboi pups have stood out to me since you all got them,not knocking the rest cause they all crackers,English dai has to have the biggest lol,proper dogs for proper dogmen,enjoying the progress of them all,this time next year this lurcher section won't know what's hit it for write ups.atb dc

Max is still far too immature for running on anything.

He's seen a fair bit as we ferret every other weekend and we're always out mooching but he hasn't switch he'd on yet, he's still chasing shadows at the moment!!. Plenty of time yet though,

Tees is doing okay so shall let him come on in his own time.

• Like 2

Max is still far too immature for running on anything.

He's seen a fair bit as we ferret every other weekend and we're always out mooching but he hasn't switch he'd on yet, he's still chasing shadows at the moment!!. Plenty of time yet though,

Tees is doing okay so shall let him come on in his own time.

Over the christmas break I had her out most days, just a couple of hours with the terrier and little dog, maybe a ferret and couple of nets, you can see her switching on more and more. Even yesterday, although it was a bit of a disastrous day, she stayed focused all day, less messing with the dogs, and alert around the hedge. I'm just letting her go with the ferrets and find her feet, the terrier has been good for her I reckon, solid marks and the yapping when she's pushing one pricks her up.

Much calmer in general in the last few weeks....

Looking forward to seeing your pup progress mate, seen a few ferreting pics and he's certainly shaping up nicely.

Edited by NEWKID

Definitely sounds like she's maturing faster than this numpty! He's still running up and down the hedge chewing Tess's neck and getting under her feet whilst she's trying to work! And randomly just forgets to jump the long nets and just walks straight into them!

We're ferreting again on Sunday so will try to remember and get some pics/video this time. Hoping Joe might come up with his two so will be less netting, more free running dogs.

• Like 1

Managed a few runs with Joe on Sunday, but wasn't a good day at all, started with sliding the truck down a hill and getting completely stuck!! Only had 4 but the dogs all got a day out and few runs.

Out tomorrow night with Geth (white van man) and his young dog, give him and my little bitch a few runs then let the pup have a slip or 2 on her own.

Good luck Sunday mate

Edited by NEWKID

Heres mine hes still a headcase with the other dogs,bold as brass and starting to get his speed now.. Holding him off for a good few months yet . But apart from the necking every dog hes starting to steady up a bit now . Atb with yours lads

He looks great.

They are certainly bold as brass lol

• Like 1