Is It Just Me?

Is anyone else sick of eating? I don't eat a lot, but this week of being stuffed to the gills with rich food has now put me off eating. I have not eaten today and truth be told do not feel like eating.

Anyone else feel the same?

TC

• Like 1

Iv got a bit of a addiction to junk food atm tbh, pizzas curries wraps kebabs ect and can't seem to stop myself lol, getting a bit out of hand so going to make a New Years resolution to start eating healthy so fuk it may aswell eat what I can till Friday now lol oh and I'll let myself have a treat at the weekends

• Like 5

Getting there myself, paying the price with heartburn aswell, and only had two beers

I've got the heartburn today...Mrs just fetched me a beer and i turned my nose up at it ....wtf?

Edited by kanny

Most of us are conditioned to eat 3 meals a day,i eat when i am hungry,sometimes go a day without food,but i have been giving the celery and dips a bashing today.

Thats the problem, I have been eating 2 meals and a cheese board in the evenings. I normally only eat one meal in the evening 6 - 7pm and a snack during the day. I just do not feel hungry in fact the thought of food is turning me off my cider. :laugh:

TC

• Like 1

Getting there myself, paying the price with heartburn aswell, and only had two beers

I've got the heartburn today...Mrs just fetched me a beer and i turned my nose up at it ....wtf?

Lansoprazole. :yes: = no heartburn.

TC