How Many Dogs

Myself & my lads keep both lurchers & terriers,old,middle aged,young & pups..those capable of working get worked,those that need educated and learn their craft get educated and schooled accordingly,those that need to go steady do just that and those that need looked after like a newborn baby also get that treatment..don't ask me how many but there's a few lol..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to be able to put all your time and effort into one dog, but injury can wipe your season out!

If you've got enough work for more than one dog then it can be justified, I'm out every other night and run one dog.id rather have 1 good dog than a few 'okay' dogs

everyone on here seems to go out 3/4 times a week lucky them ...truth is you go out that much you will need more than one dog

Two for me could get by with one to be honest but lost 2 in the last 4 years. I use to be a one dog man but lost a good dog some years ago and could not bring myself to get another one for a couple of years (worst time of my life) so now I keep two and if I lose one the other keeps me going