Hello From Newquay, Cornwall

Hi all,

I've been lurking on this forum for a few months and feel that now it's time to step out of the gloom and getting involved in some threads.

A bit about me, new to shooting this summer when the missus and I were hooked after a lesson in clay pigeon shooting from Dave Hearne at Cornish Clay Pigeon Coaching. Instantly realising what had been missing from our lives, I bought us a couple of Weihrauch air rifles for plinking, then I joined the Newquay Rifle Club, and now I have my SGC and a 12 bore for me and a 20 bore for the missus which I hope we will be enjoying over the Christmas break.

My usual sports (and vocation) are surfing, kitesurfing and standup paddle boarding so this is a nice change of scenery and skills (as I soon discovered, there is a lot to learn!)

That's me, look forward to talking to people on here.

Cheers all!

Hi all,

I've been lurking on this forum for a few months and feel that now it's time to step out of the gloom and getting involved in some threads.

A bit about me, new to shooting this summer when the missus and I were hooked after a lesson in clay pigeon shooting from Dave Hearne at Cornish Clay Pigeon Coaching. Instantly realising what had been missing from our lives, I bought us a couple of Weihrauch air rifles for plinking, then I joined the Newquay Rifle Club, and now I have my SGC and a 12 bore for me and a 20 bore for the missus which I hope we will be enjoying over the Christmas break.

My usual sports (and vocation) are surfing, kitesurfing and standup paddle boarding so this is a nice change of scenery and skills (as I soon discovered, there is a lot to learn!)

That's me, look forward to talking to people on here.

Cheers all!

Good on ya, there's a Cornish flag on the profile bit you can use.

Cheers, D.

Thanks for the warm welcome all,

It is not a bad place to be at all. I'm ashamed to say I've never fished for bass...but that will change as bought the missus some tackle as she's keen.

Shooting clays from a standup paddle board could work ha!

Cornish flag selected. Thanks for the tip :)

Thanks for the warm welcome all,

It is not a bad place to be at all. I'm ashamed to say I've never fished for bass...but that will change as bought the missus some tackle as she's keen.

Shooting clays from a standup paddle board could work ha!

Cornish flag selected. Thanks for the tip :)

No worries, bass the fish is overrated IMO, Bass the beer on the other hand is the best lol

Cheers, D.