France Elections: National Front Leads In Regional Polls

Theres 10s 100s of thousands of disgusting white peadophiles in the world, the difference is ordinary white people are disgusted by them

In islam your prophet f****d a 9 year old girl, in the middle east moslems still marry children today and its deemed acceptable by moslems, thats the difference, and its a big f***ing difference....we, decent white folk are disgusted with it, islam not only accepts it but the supposedly best man of all time...their prophet... actively encourages it

Heres some of UK history some 700 years after Muhammad,

The youngest monarch to marry was David II, who married Joan, daughter of Edward II when he was 4 years, 134 days old in 1328.

The youngest female monarch at the time of her marriage was Mary II, who was 15 years, 188 days old when she married William III in 1677.

The youngest queen consort was Isabella of Valois, who married Richard II when she was 6 years, 358 days old in 1396.

is that the best you can trawl up ? no match for the list against the most sexually indulgent character in history is it really :icon_eek:

HOW PATHETIC A RESPONSE you are so head up your own arse Sir Jimmy springs to mind as well as hundreds if not thousands of other pillars of society.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't bribe,coerce or threaten voters....   So Labour just import them.

I don't see how you can deal with an irrational situation by rational means?.........the lunatics have taken over the asylum and only another band of lunatics will get them shifted. The situation is

Thing is pal we are at war, the war with Islamic extremeists, just because they don't put on uniforms doesn't mean they are no less of a threat than a standard army.   You may think this statement i

Theres 10s 100s of thousands of disgusting white peadophiles in the world, the difference is ordinary white people are disgusted by them

In islam your prophet f****d a 9 year old girl, in the middle east moslems still marry children today and its deemed acceptable by moslems, thats the difference, and its a big f***ing difference....we, decent white folk are disgusted with it, islam not only accepts it but the supposedly best man of all time...their prophet... actively encourages it

The youngest monarch to marry was David II, who married Joan, daughter of Edward II when he was 4 years, 134 days old in 1328.

The youngest female monarch at the time of her marriage was Mary II, who was 15 years, 188 days old when she married William III in 1677.

The youngest queen consort was Isabella of Valois, who married Richard II when she was 6 years, 358 days old in 1396.

is that the best you can trawl up ? no match for the list against the most sexually indulgent character in history is it really :icon_eek:

HOW PATHETIC A RESPONSE you are so head up your own arse Sir Jimmy springs to mind as well as hundreds if not thousands of other pillars of society.

lol talking of response :laugh: you wont find anyone looking up to J S as a perfect man tho we all know hes a wrong un even you

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

lol talking of response :laugh: you wont find anyone looking up to J S as a perfect man tho we all know hes a wrong un even you

I think your a tosser but thats bye the bye :thumbs:

truth hurts sometimes so the name calling starts when you get pushed or swerving as per usual but that's .where your intelligence level lets you down , :thumbs:

• Like 2

truth hurts sometimes so the name calling starts when you get pushed or swerving as per usual but that's .where your intelligence level lets you down , :thumbs:

LOL intelligent you :laugh: you wish! my hounds are more intelligent,

LOL intelligent you :laugh: you wish! my hounds are more intelligent,

they must be, can they recite the bullshit manual like their owner

• Like 2

How is that slagging anybody?

It's the dictionary definition you silly boy.

And yeah I lied about being in the army because I wanted you to be my friend,did it not work?

and can you answer the second question,I'm genuinely curious...

So you admit to stolen valour now? Give recent operations, I would have thought a self proclaimed racist like yourself would have relished the thought of cracking some tribal skulls. And, it is your duty as a Nazi.

Tell me, what kind of nationalist doesn't serve his country? Are you a coward? Or maybe you are medically unsuitable for service? In which case, what are you doing breeding? Or was that a lie as well? I suspect, as others have said, you are merely a fantasist, too scared to live in reality.

I'm British, 6ft and white with blue eyes and a traditional Scottish surname. You are not my people. I would take Desertbred over you any day. And 1000 of you is not worth a single British Gurkha.

I would say the only thing you can offer is the use of your body as fertiliser, but I don't want your weakness to pollute the sacred ground of my country. You disgust me, you are untermensch of the worst kind. Crawl back under your rock, worm

• Like 1

And yeah I lied about being in the army because I wanted you to be my friend,did it not work?

So you admit to stolen valour now? Give recent operations, I would have thought a self proclaimed racist like yourself would have relished the thought of cracking some tribal skulls. And, it is your duty as a Nazi.

Tell me, what kind of nationalist doesn't serve his country? Are you a coward? Or maybe you are medically unsuitable for service? In which case, what are you doing breeding? Or was that a lie as well? I suspect, as others have said, you are merely a fantasist, too scared to live in reality.

I'm British, 6ft and white with blue eyes and a traditional Scottish surname. You are not my people. I would take Desertbred over you any day. And 1000 of you is not worth a single British Gurkha.

I would say the only thing you can offer is the use of your body as fertiliser, but I don't want your weakness to pollute the sacred ground of my country. You disgust me, you are untermensch of the worst kind. Crawl back under your rock, worm

Are you coming down with yellow fever there lad?

:laugh:

It's not an insult to them,maybe you should take it up with whoever prints the oxford dictionary if you think it is.

If any statute comes into effect regarding stolen valour in this country I'll PM you my mobile number and where I'm working at that time if you want,you can report me and finally get justice (I'll be the one wearing SAS No.2's telling war stories to strangers).

Though I like the blood and soil analogy,there might be hope for you yet.

It's not an insult to them,maybe you should take it up with whoever prints the oxford dictionary if you think it is.

If any statute comes into effect regarding stolen valour in this country I'll PM you my mobile number and where I'm working at that time if you want,you can report me and finally get justice (I'll be the one wearing SAS No.2's telling war stories to strangers).

Someone else on to you neems? Haha........must be time for you to make some vague post about working dogs......;-)

;-)

Someone else on to you neems? Haha........must be time for you to make some vague post about working dogs......;-)

I think they are,would it be more convincing if I pretended to like air rifles?

Are you coming down with yellow fever there lad? :laugh:

I think they are,would it be more convincing if I pretended to like air rifles?

Even I have to admit you're not that anal.......;-)