Hows Them Dogs Doing This Season?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both mine on top form, white bitch is only 16 17 month been putting one or 2 away every time out fields and on fen over moon with her should be a good en next season... Red dog started well but had to

Nice pics REW. Season has been good to me so far. Plenty of daytime mooching and the odd night on the lamp. Brindle bitch is doing me proud this season and my pup is coming on nice. No rush. And the m

Nice one spanna, that's a great pic. Here's one I like from other night.

Posted Images

SO FAR SO GOOD , THE SAME HAS ANY OTHER SEASON PUT JUST OVER 1,150 AWAY,,,ONLY 160 OF THEM WAS WITH THE FERRETS,,,,IVE SLOWED DOWN A LITTLE AND TRY NOT TO GO AGAINST THE LAW OF AVERAGE,,ACCIDENT WISE,

Yeh proper slow season is that Jim ,,,lol

Shit for me,,,babies,,work,,lots of it,,,broke me fracking beloved stinking van,,,broke the cam shaft in 3 places,,oil pump flecked ....

Let down by young lads that don't pic you up,,,and cost you a fortune in McDonald's cos they got no money,,,,

Or other lads with dogs that break down cos they chip a nial,,or break a harnes ....

Yeh all in all pretty crap...

WHAT WITH DOGS AND CARS,,,LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE SIMPLE WITH OUT THEM,,,LOL

• Like 1

SO FAR SO GOOD , THE SAME HAS ANY OTHER SEASON PUT JUST OVER 1,150 AWAY,,,ONLY 160 OF THEM WAS WITH THE FERRETS,,,,IVE SLOWED DOWN A LITTLE AND TRY NOT TO GO AGAINST THE LAW OF AVERAGE,,ACCIDENT WISE,

Yeh proper slow season is that Jim ,,,lol

Shit for me,,,babies,,work,,lots of it,,,broke me fracking beloved stinking van,,,broke the cam shaft in 3 places,,oil pump flecked ....

Let down by young lads that don't pic you up,,,and cost you a fortune in McDonald's cos they got no money,,,,

Or other lads with dogs that break down cos they chip a nial,,or break a harnes ....

Yeh all in all pretty crap...

with the amount of rabbits you boys see id be at your house everynight of the week if a could to pick you up plus id even buy you 2 big macs ;)

Both mine on top form, white bitch is only 16 17 month been putting one or 2 away every time out fields and on fen over moon with her should be a good en next season... Red dog started well but had to have 2 month off when he done ligerments in his toe back fit again now and not missing many. Keep on keeping on lads

post-10532-0-50162400-1449425435_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Nice pics REW. Season has been good to me so far. Plenty of daytime mooching and the odd night on the lamp. Brindle bitch is doing me proud this season and my pup is coming on nice. No rush. And the main thing is no injuries. Touch wood.

Few pics...

9F248B16-ECEA-4586-B30A-2E5F77C02B2C_zps

028BEFFB-4687-4471-9836-E4488D5873C2_zps

F384EE44-6957-4F6D-994E-8759EA5C4342_zps

2CB10247-F228-4DE9-A3C5-2380A112063E_zps

C4A688AE-772C-43F3-AE67-15F2883B13C8_zps

Happy hunting fellas

nice pics mate, how do you think the deerhound x would of done on fox and deer pre ban?

Me pup was chasing a German Shepard could see what was going to happen before but to late, so full speed cliided side on done all its shoulder in, and older dog out lamping few nights ago came back limping looks like it's done it's front leg in f**k noes how.

is he still lame now? Mine slipped one night and pulled its shoulder