Working Wheatons

Pk was he a peddler. An are you talkn about these arseholes putn , wheaton,fell,pat,russel ,staff,etc in tere big game show us a earth men boys an a picture of a dead fox of te road [bANNED TEXT] te got notn

Some people call PK a peddler,maybe of lurchers yes,but he earned his name by having bred good dogs and still has and breeding good dogs even at an old age.The dog he had back then[WHEATEN] was a dog called Rambo,i would not expect you to even hear tell of the dog Pabs, but this dog was well known and well worked something i think ou know f**k all about,so go have your few cannies and your smoke or whatever turns you on you arsehole.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no money will buy pups buddy sorry all been gifted to friends I hope.one young fella not sure at moment but I hope to find somebody I know for him.

Why you always at fat man pabs? he comes across as a sound guy to me as you do yourself let it go mate or block him so you don't see his posts if you don't like him better than slating all he writes

No i called her ill tell you what i said, COME HERE FLOSSY BOTTOM COME OUT OF THE HOLE AND DONT GET HURT. Its time for your nappy change and its bop bop time.

Posted Images

When I was a young lad I was lucky enough to get out with a man who had a very good line of wheatens.

They were fine animals and you couldn't but be impressed by them.

At the time I was too young and stupid to fully appreciate what I was seeing in both ability and the foundation, maintenance and breeding of a line/family of terrier.

More fool me.

• Like 3

I dont smoke fatty and i dont want hear more tails,etc,from dealers yards and self appointed legends. Ive probally seen alot an more better dogs than u babsy

I reckon the only wheaten you ever seen was in a book or magazine ya gobshite and as for digging,lol.

• Like 2

Why you always at fat man pabs? he comes across as a sound guy to me as you do yourself let it go mate or block him so you don't see his posts if you don't like him better than slating all he writes ;-)

There's 1 in every basket Zilverhaze,anyway how is your season going,good?

Had a bit of a set back wasent out for well over a month :-( it was regarding the rules and laws of were i was digging seems to Be getting back on track now and a cuple of people are helping me out dug 2 the other day and back out again next week hope the problem was I needed sumone with a gun licence from this country with me to account for the quarry but I met a terrier woman she don't mind letting them run unless gamekeeper asks for them accounted + she's handy on the spade was quiet impressed with her very nice lady and hopefully a full time digging partner :-)

• Like 1

Had a bit of a set back wasent out for well over a month :-( it was regarding the rules and laws of were i was digging seems to Be getting back on track now and a cuple of people are helping me out dug 2 the other day and back out again next week hope the problem was I needed sumone with a gun licence from this country with me to account for the quarry but I met a terrier woman she don't mind letting them run unless gamekeeper asks for them accounted + she's handy on the spade was quiet impressed with her very nice lady and hopefully a full time digging partner :-)

Tell me now that she is good looking with a body to match,you lucky sod,lol.

Nice one haze and good advice. Fatman i dont know u but when i asked a irish man he said fat c,,nt and he used to see u at shows, but it could been another fat guy. As for wanting a wheaton ,na , eat my dog first bit of smell or exitement. But woudn mind seen a proper one work right and i know all about that and them and the main men